Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad (19328 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by PearlStreet(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
She should branch into any Indian prison, the number of Igbos there makes the prison look like Onitsha market.

Ohaneze really needs to crown Eze Ndigbo for foreign prisons.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Adakintroy: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
We once had this kind of head, but we substituted it through propanganda.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by sweetilicious(f): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
I want to make a difference in life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Gforce2019: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Earthquake3:
[s][/s]

Na jealousy go kill you

Nobody in your extended family has attained half of her accomplishments

Neither has anybody in your linage or ancestors has accomplish good thing...

Your sister just get Belle for one never-do-well boy in your area, you better go and resolve your family generation curses.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Earthquake3: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:
She should branch into any Indian prison, the number of Igbos there makes the prison look like Onitsha market.

Ohaneze really needs to crown Eze Ndigbo for foreign prisons.

You should branch to any burial ground to see your brothers digging up skulls

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
At her age, she's still strong going round the world to encourage the women folk.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Sweetcrush(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hit like and share if you think Slay Queens ain't gonna be happy with this news. grin grin shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Which image does she have?
She was the finance minister under the most corrupt administration and she didn't resign...

She is only benefiting from the past glory as a world Bank staff... Nothing more....

She's one of the catastrophic finance minister we ever had...

Shit!
The one who left with fake nysc is more catastrophic that her. At least during her time things were better

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
OKKO:
Amazon

If u want order 4rm Amazon, contact me...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Bizibi(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

She was the finance minister under the most corrupt administration and she didn't resign...

She is only benefiting from the past glory as a world Bank staff... Nothing more....

Shit!
there is always one odd comment that irritates one.now this one will tell me adeosun is the best.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Ikechu12: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
The princess of Anioma
The pride of Igboland.
The future president of Biafra
I hail you.
May you continue to grow as that shithole nation that tried to block your shine continues to fall.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by kheny12(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
sevo:
Ahmedabad, Islamabad...everywhere abad
Allahabad,faizabad,Hyderabad,Arungabad,jalalabad etc.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by kheny12(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Our native dressing and that of India no much difference o. I like her
you must be dreaming bro,India wear sari and sari are of different type.Gujarati sari,Maharashtra sari,Bengali sari,bhojupuri sari etc.so how does India dress wan resemble naija dress.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Ayobami7(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
ok
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by SamOyovwi: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na for my dream
kheny12:
you must be dreaming bro,India wear sari and sari are of different type.Gujarati sari,Maharashtra sari,Bengali sari,bhojupuri sari etc.so how does India dress wan resemble naija dress.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by PearlStreet(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Earthquake3:

You should branch to any burial ground to see your brothers digging up skulls

Are you looking for your father's empty skull?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by amuwo1980: 2:19am On Apr 20, 2019
I want to be like this woman. Am a man
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by udemzyudex(m): 2:50am On Apr 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

Shit!

You go soon dey alright. Na small remain.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Justpd: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

She's one of the catastrophic finance minister we ever have....

Shit!

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by victorazyvictor(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2019
Utchgirl:
My Role Model !
A bu m onye Igbo !
Igbo Amaka !

Yes o!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Gforce2019: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

You go soon dey alright. Na small remain.

Those elderly in your linage go soon dey alright. Na small remain
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Gforce2019: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

The one who left with fake nysc is more catastrophic that her. At least during her time things were better

Yes u r right.. things are better for the polithievians and their cronies crooks like you. But now, buhari has blocked some of the loopholes ... So honeymoon is over for people like you.

He pain am . Oloshi!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Dreal1247: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2019
Amuocha:
Good but where is adeosun sef sad

Kemi Adeosun was supported by 'oluwole' certificate. cheesy

Kemi Adeosun was powered by Ibikunle Amosun and Bola Tinubu grin

Finished by Buhari grin
She was not finished by Buhari. She was finished by the cabal. The day she demanded for a detailed monthly account of NNPC was the day she had problem with the cabals and they immediately started shopping for her replacement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by udemzyudex(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

Those elderly in your linage go soon dey alright. Na small remain

Las Las you go dey alright man.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by tejaylo11: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2019
See their mouth, like igbo mala�NA piking wey dey bring money com house NA him be better pikin
If Na the other way round dem go dey shout tribalism
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Utchgirl(f): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
castrol180:

You are a fresh puna...hope you are not a stripper?

like ur mum ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by castrol180(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Utchgirl:

like ur mum ?

You lack respect for the elders...so someone cannot compliment you again? Your mumuism is of the highest order fat head!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by Utchgirl(f): 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
castrol180:

You lack respect for the elders...so someone cannot compliment you again? Your mumuism is of the highest order fat head!

like ur mum?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad by castrol180(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Utchgirl:

like ur mum?

Seems you don't have mum again or you are a product of baby factory. Fucķ you bitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Folasade Yemi-Esan As New Head Of The Civil Service / Stamp Duty: Malami Writes 36 Governors Over Compliance / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.