Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. (1858 Views)

##ABUJA CHEAP CARS....(within 3.8m -1.5m). √√Drop Your Orders!!! / 2014 TOYOTA Camry***45k Actual Mileage Only***time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** / 2010 LEXUS RX 350***Time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by aspiring44: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Jobasky ventures offers you a seamless clearing at the port . TIncan Port .

There have been issues of agents not being straight forward and honest when they handle jobs give to them by importers.

The Red flag is always very clear once an importer pays you money and you can't get car out in 2 to 3days.

To avoid these scenarios
Tracking of vessels before it arrives
Ensuring valuation is done before arrival of the vessel.
Ensuring duty is paid immediately
Releasing from customs + signing gate at the same time
Fast release from shipping company

Please share with if any reservations on the above

Whatsapp call 08084277956
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by timifakay(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
aspiring44:

Jobasky ventures offers you a seamless clearing at the port . TIncan Port .

There have been issues of agents not being straight forward and honest when they handle jobs give to them by importers.

The Red flag is always very clear once an importer pays you money and you can't get car out in 2 to 3days.

To avoid these scenarios
Tracking of vessels before it arrives
Ensuring valuation is done before arrival of the vessel.
Ensuring duty is paid immediately
Releasing from customs + signing gate at the same time
Fast release from shipping company

Please share with if any reservations on the above

Whatsapp call 08084277956

Could you please give us a time frame for all the processes stated. Like, say for a vehicle arriving Monday, April 22, 2019 when should valuation be done, when will the following processes be done and when will car be out?
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by adeeva06(f): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
People wan believe you...

BUT;

It is very hard. So hard majority just looked away. Even me we dey comment dey look away
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by aspiring44: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2019
@timifakay

Vessel coming on April 22 should have gotten valuation done by 18th April
By April ,22 duty has been paid.
Duty paid within minutes

Releasing and gate

Releasing at shipping the company

Exit

Terminal delivery order ..

Car comes out .

All these can be achieved on April 22 ,2019

All things being equal .

One should bear mind certain hitches or unforseen circumstances which does come up all the time like

Systemic challenge .
Custom server issues
Exit issues
Duty paymentat the where the custom portal is giving issues
Strike/ protest by agents
Transfer of vehicles to PTML mile 2 in case of Grimaldi

Apart from the above listed .

Have achieved 2 days clearance virtually on all my transaction..

1 Like

Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by aspiring44: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2019
@adeeva06

You are quite right. Once you put the right attitude to your business one should not give excuses .

There will always be doubting thomasses . People who want to give benefit of doubt will still.

Right approach and the fundamentals is what is required for you to be on the game.

Pecuniary motive is what affecting everyone.

Passion for the job is the ultimate which makes you to build more clientele and confidence.
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by aspiring44: 8:17am On May 23, 2019
Clear your cars within 2-3days .

A trial will convince you.
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by FrancisAdl(m): 4:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Where's your office address?

What's the cost and ETA of clearing 2008 Lexus is350?
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by autosina: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2021
i have been trying to reach out to aspiring44 for weeks now and he has been unreachable.
he is to clear a lexus rx for a friend and has been payed up.

1 Like

Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by valarinz: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2021
angry
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by Cokahot: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok na,within 2 days. Then u go switch off number after alert ba. Ole

1 Like

Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by justbeenad(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hey.. please if you have any info on how to reach aspiring44, kindly help... He switched off his phone or probably changed his sim for like 2weeks now.. paid him for a lexus car to clear for me. I just confirmed he didnt pay anything and he forged the documents Sent to me.
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by oliverjiad(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
justbeenad:
Hey.. please if you have any info on how to reach aspiring44, kindly help... He switched off his phone or probably changed his sim for like 2weeks now.. paid him for a lexus car to clear for me. I just confirmed he didnt pay anything and he forged the documents Sent to me.
my brother ill advice you get ur car cleared with any other source or means,rather than waiting for him to come around to sort it out,bcus the more you're expecting him the more the demourage accumulate sir

My take

Regards

Jaid
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by justbeenad(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thank you @Jaid... So unfortunate that there is no money right now...others should becareful in dealing with him...
Re: Clear Cars Within 2 Days To 3days Without Issues. by oliverjiad(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2021
justbeenad:
Thank you @Jaid... So unfortunate that there is no money right now...others should becareful in dealing with him...
ure welcome

It's well

Jaid

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! GRADE 1 Registered 2012 Ford Edge — LIKE TOKS! / Sold sold soldTOKUNBO Sharon For Sale Cheap 950k Last sold sold / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ C250 - TOKS (Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.