Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Slams Actress After She Denied Seyi Edun Assaulted Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Slams Actress After She Denied Seyi Edun Assaulted Her (675 Views)

Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Slams Actress After She Denied Seyi Edun Assaulted Her by joshchisimdi: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nkechi Blessing Sunday has slammed upcoming actress, Adewale Kofoworolaa, who denied that her archenemy, Seyi Edun assaulted her even with a video evidence.Recall we reported earlier that Seyi Edun was spotted in a video she shared, telling the upcoming actress Adewale Kofoworolaa, to kneel down for bullying her on Instagram.

However following the backlash Seyi Edun faced after the video went viral, Kofoworolaa who recanted begged her alleged assaulter and her accomplice, Wumi Toriola to forgive her. She wrote as she shared her video;

Am very sorry @wumitoriola kindly find a place in your heart to forgive me. I  hope @i_am_shai finds a place in her heart to forgive me.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday who slammed the upcoming actress in the comment section of her video in which she denied being assaulted by Seyi Edun, asked if she is okay. Joining others to call out Kofoworlaa who they claimed was under pressure to debunk being assaulted, she wrote; 

Are you even sure you are okay? Maybe someone needs to check on you. Be switching like Nepa light there.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/nkechi-blessing-sunday-slams-upcoming-actress-after-she-denied-seyi-edun-assaulted-her/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Tuface’s Wife Annie Idibia And His Baby Mama Pero Adeniyi Throw Shades At Each / "Free Naira Marley" - Nigerian youths storms EFCC office / Ex Bbnaija Housemates, Bassey, Efe & Rico Swavey Looking Smoking Hot In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.