Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now (1614 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power At A Very Affordable Rate / Umidigi Power 3 Or Xiaomi Redmi 9c, Which One Should I Buy / Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by michealdeco: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pre-order order umidigi power and get it delivered once the sales is live with freebies attached

Specs

Display: 6.3 inches FHD waterdrop, 2340 x 1080 Pixels, and 409 PPI LTPS Display

Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie

Processor: MediaTek Helio P35

Memory: 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage

Camera: 16MP + 5MP Rear with F/1.8 and 16MP Front camera

Global Lte band, dual 4g VoLTE

Battery: 5150 mAh Non-removable with 18W fast charging

Supports NFC

Price ₦62,000
Call or WhatsApp 090six361two829

Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by dasean1(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2019
Nice spec. But im kinda scared to use this brand, because i dont know how durable and reliable is this product when compared to them infinix and tecno products
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by Freelancerx: 8:59pm On May 09, 2019
We all know that tecno is durable and very great
dasean1:
Nice spec. But im kinda scared to use this brand, because i dont know how durable and reliable is this product when compared to them infinix and tecno products
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by dasean1(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2019
Freelancerx:
We all know that tecno is durable and very great
lol. What about umidigi? What do you know?
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by Sonoyom(m): 12:25am On May 10, 2019
Am using the UMIDIGI A3, the phone is beautiful and beneath the beauty lies an entry-level beast, the price is just unbeatable. And please don't compare it to Tecno, cos i have been using Tecno right from the days of N3 (the days of 512mb ram). The last Tecno device i used was Boom J8, i gats so much love for the phone but the pricing of the A3 is just madttttttt
the key words are
1. Affordable Pricing
2. Great Performance
3. Wonderful Design.
All round, a UMIDIGI device will trounce a Tecno device.
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by Lexusgs430: 2:09am On May 10, 2019
Sonoyom:
Am using the UMIDIGI A3, the phone is beautiful and beneath the beauty lies an entry-level beast, the price is just unbeatable. And please don't compare it to Tecno, cos i have been using Tecno right from the days of N3 (the days of 512mb ram). The last Tecno device i used was Boom J8, i gats so much love for the phone but the pricing of the A3 is just madttttttt
the key words are
1. Affordable Pricing
2. Great Performance
3. Wonderful Design.
All round, a UMIDIGI device will trounce a Tecno device.

We have not seen you at the Umidigi discussion thread.....
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by elantraceey(f): 8:32am On May 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So you take roll call grin
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On May 10, 2019
elantraceey:

So you take roll call grin

grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by Sonoyom(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

am definitely sure that you have seen me
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by Lexusgs430: 5:34am On May 11, 2019
Sonoyom:

am definitely sure that you have seen me

Like an August visitor on the thread........... cool
Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by Sonoyom(m): 5:51am On May 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Like an August visitor on the thread........... cool
yes

Re: Pre Order Umidigi Power At An Affordable Rate Now by Lexusgs430: 7:53am On May 11, 2019
Sonoyom:

yes

Indeed......... Nothing like e soldiers, Umisoldiers always on the battleground, maintaining the garrison, while going forth and preaching the umigospel........ cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

" Healthy Phone Wallpapers To Cool Your Mind " Psychologist Suggests / Best Site For Download Free Dedicated Resources / Which Version Of Opera Mini Works With Nokia 3120classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.