Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) (108322 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / The Real Story Of Lawrence Anini / Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by shegra58: 1:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Afonja007:
I never knew his a robber I thought his an igbo mucian forgive me crywhat of shina Rambo ?
Abeg type in English or better still your local language grin
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by dkidd: 2:16am On Apr 20, 2019
temmypotter:
Anini the great

Criminals are terrible people, the worst no doubt, but sometimes take a peek into the world and minds of some criminals, you'd see a lot of brilliance, Intelligence and genius just used for the wrong things

Pablo Escobar
Guzman
Al Capone
Lucky Luciano
Gotti

There are criminals and there are criminals... Organized crime is very different from ur regular band of thieves. There is a structure its built upon, a structure that has been before and respected, a set of laid down rules to regulate excesses of those in the organization no mater who you are as everyone at a point is being checked and no one person possesses absolution of power. Those people you mentioned were not individuals per say. They had to be intelligent to be above ground everyday or be cut down by the same powers that Made them
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Borntofuck: 2:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Anini a celebrity criminal,his name will never wash away from Nigerians mind

2 Likes

Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by ogbonti: 2:38am On Apr 20, 2019
amakenny:

His father was Evil. Watch him. Like father like son?

Thanks to serg Owuanrero for taking out the baggar from modern civilization.

Shorrop, the man who shot him was not a Sergeant

He was then Police Superintendent Kayode Uanrero of MOPOL 5 Benin City... December 1986, at No. 10 Oyemwonsa Street, opposite Iguodala Primary School, Murtala Muhammed Way, Benin City. I was less than 1 mile away when it happened, and I watched Anini executed live at Ekenhuan barracks, in March 1987 alongside Monday Osunbor, (a.k.a. Strongman) Friday Ukponmwan (Ofege) Solomon Osemwenkhai (Akpakon), Phillip Iwebelua (Smallie) etc

5 Likes

Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 2:52am On Apr 20, 2019
tunjijones:
Anini and his entire clan is suppose to be wiped out... Anini rili killed alot of pple that year. He gets hard on anytime he killed a police officer. And he rili killed a lot of them.
just look at this illiterate!!! how will you feel if you are killed because your father, brother or sister committed a crime?? smh

1 Like

Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by BennyDon: 3:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Wetin Anini go born? Wehdon, Bro. We don see you #coughs
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by HitSong: 3:41am On Apr 20, 2019
BlacSmit:
(He should be sentenced,,, his father's sin was so great...)joking

Imagine if Christ never paid for our sins??

I would still be paying for the sins of my long gone ancestors...

Thank you Jesus for your forgiveness of sin.

Your Jesus died for nothing.
It is very RIDICULOUS for you people to cook up a story about a guy dying for everyone's sins over 2000 years ago.
GOD DOES NOT NEED HUMAN BLOOD SACRIFICE TO FORGIVE SINS
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:52am On Apr 20, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
Osayi, son of famous notorious armed robber, Lawrence Anini whose father terrorise Nigeria for years introduce himself to the world.

Lawrence Nomanyagbon Anini alias “the Law“ was a Nigerian bandit who terrorised Benin City in the 1980s.

He was captured and executed along with his gang members Monday Osunbor, Friday Ofege, and a police officer Iyamu who was supplying them guns and giving them information.

Rumour also has it that he had magical powers that enable him to disappear and reappear where ever he wished, he was that smart.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/son-of-notorious-armed-robber-lawrence.html

Indomie generation of Nigeria will not know Lawrence Anini.

Except through the recap of the history surrounding this dreaded man that they read from the media.

Except through old tale or story told to them by their parents, uncle, aunt who knew one of Nigeria 's dreaded armed robber.

There was equally the late DSP George Iyamu Anini 's link man in the Nigeria police and his partner in crime known for given Anini police guns and giving him police protection.

I just hope the so called Anini son is learning from history and living as a law abiding citizen.

I am sure he was very young to understand this dark episode that ENVELOPE his father or dad during the late 1980s.
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by riczy(m): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Y nt kip ur identity in clandestine, do u want to be labelled "Anini Jr"?

1 Like

Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Dagoma: 5:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Like father like son

1 Like

Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 5:45am On Apr 20, 2019
“Curse doesn’t make thief’s son grow “ it’s an adage in Yoruba . EPe ki Je ki Omo ole ko dagba. This one don grow already o . grin
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 20, 2019
What a thing to be proud of

1 Like

Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:04am On Apr 20, 2019
Now that he is trying hard to become a celebrity of sort he should be careful, he should not forget that the relatives of the people whom his father brutally killed are watching him
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by goat22: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2019
HitSong:

Your Jesus died for nothing.
It is very RIDICULOUS for you people to cook up a story about a guy dying for everyone's sins over 2000 years ago.
GOD DOES NOT NEED HUMAN BLOOD SACRIFICE TO FORGIVE SINS

Your mouth is smelling.
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by luvme0702: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2019
After everything, na still woman give am out to the police.
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:22am On Apr 20, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Anini was a great man

I love the fact wasted lot of nigerian police
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by olajide8(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
Osayi, son of famous notorious armed robber, Lawrence Anini whose father terrorise Nigeria for years introduce himself to the world.

Lawrence Nomanyagbon Anini alias “the Law“ was a Nigerian bandit who terrorised Benin City in the 1980s.

He was captured and executed along with his gang members Monday Osunbor, Friday Ofege, and a police officer Iyamu who was supplying them guns and giving them information.

Rumour also has it that he had magical powers that enable him to disappear and reappear where ever he wished, he was that smart.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/son-of-notorious-armed-robber-lawrence.html

Potential armed robber

1 Like

Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Gforce2019: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Anini was better than even all these APC and Buhari...

Cos he stole and help the poor

Pointless comment
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Meritocracy: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Is this awareness for 2023 elections or what?
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Gforce2019: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2019
wink2015:

Indomie generation of Nigeria will not know Lawrence Anini.

Except through the recap of the history surrounding this dreaded man that they read from the media.

Except through old tale or story told to them by their parents, uncle, aunt who knew one of Nigeria 's dreaded armed robber.

There was equally the late DSP George Iyamu Anini 's link man in the Nigeria police and his partner in crime known for given Anini police guns and giving him police protection.

I just hope the so called Anini son is learning from history and living as a law abiding citizen.

I am sure he was very young to understand this dark episode that ENVELOPE his father or dad during the late 1980s.

Indomie children might not have been born but some of them are children of history. They even know Nigeria history more than the ancient generation.
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by HitSong: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2019
goat22:

Your mouth is smelling.
In your face!
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2019
tunjijones:
Anini and his entire clan is suppose to be wiped out... Anini rili killed alot of pple that year. He gets hard on anytime he killed a police officer. And he rili killed a lot of them.
That's hate speech...
And who told you he gets hard-on anytime he killed a Police officer?
You think if we followed this your advice, this country be better...
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Was thinking I would see someone on suit until I saw his pictures. Mehn the guy na junior ooooo.
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2019
MediahelmNGR:

Watch video:

when SARS catch you we no wan hear óò
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Cityguy: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2019
I don't know the wisdom in this his video. Watched it and it made no sense to me. Good luck sha oooo
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2019
tunjijones:
He came before his time. No difference btw him and today niger delta militia
Re: Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) by Briller: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2019
MediahelmNGR:

Watch video:

Hmmm, if it's what I'm thinking, it looks like the King never dies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.