Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Actor Mike Godson Recounts How He Used To Paint His Girlfriend Nails (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Mike Godson Recounts How He Used To Paint His Girlfriend Nails (Photo) (846 Views)

Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Mike Godson Recounts How He Used To Paint His Girlfriend Nails (Photo) by OgaGist: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actor, Mike Godson who mostly plays the role of a reverend father scenes recounts how he used to paint his girlfriend nails from morning till night until he became a painter. He wrote;

Chaiii. I remember when I used to do this. I WILL paint her nails from morning till night. I became a painter.

See more; http://gistmore.com/actor-mike-godson-recounts-how-he-used-to-paint-his-girlfriend-nails

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Actor Mike Godson Recounts How He Used To Paint His Girlfriend Nails (Photo) by OgaGist: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2019

Re: Actor Mike Godson Recounts How He Used To Paint His Girlfriend Nails (Photo) by amaniro: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm I don't think I care

Re: Actor Mike Godson Recounts How He Used To Paint His Girlfriend Nails (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin
Re: Actor Mike Godson Recounts How He Used To Paint His Girlfriend Nails (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2019
The second to comment is sure in SIFIA PAINS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Lock Lips In Deep Passionate Kiss (video) / I’ve Never Been Paid To Perform – Actress Dayo Amusa / Davido Go Soon Dump You - Wizkid's Fan Mocks Chioma Over Alleged Pregnancy Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.