Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

JAMB Notifies Candidates Of Points Deduction For Malpractice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Notifies Candidates Of Points Deduction For Malpractice (1265 Views)

JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice / JAMB: Two Identical Twins Arrested For Malpractice In 2018 UTME / Result Of Successful candidates of Pre_weeding 2017/2018 Nguru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Notifies Candidates Of Points Deduction For Malpractice by amagugm: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
My ward just reported to me that she got a malpractice notice of 100 points deduction for the 2019 UTME examinations. The text read that CCTV caught her in malpractice during the last exam and a 100 points deducted from her score. I tried calming her and urging her to ignore the message as fraud. When l asked if she was involved in any malpractice during the exam, her reply was no. She had told on the day of the exam how her system stopped working and she beckoned on officials who came to reactivate it.
Please house, could the message be coming from JAMB? There was no other form of identification of her by JAMB except her phone number which was ised to send the message.
Re: JAMB Notifies Candidates Of Points Deduction For Malpractice by maestrorankin: 4:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Notifies Candidates Of Points Deduction For Malpractice by flourishing247: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2019
You guys should stop posting nonsense. Evidence

(1) (Reply)

4921 Candidates Shortlisted For Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Test-see List / : Ex Governor Ajimobi's Top 10 Mind Blowing Facts U Didn't Know. / A Public Secondary School With Pankere(cane) As Part Of Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.