Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

The New Goldmine In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The New Goldmine In Nigeria (694 Views)

Bitcoin: Nigeria’s New Goldmine / The New Goldmine In Nigeria / Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Goldmine In Nigeria by Manfredo11: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Export business in Nigeria is the new Gold mine, and the federal government is encouraging exportation. so why not think of how you can tap into this new gold mine and make your own money

I have had lots of people complaining that dollar is high why not think of what you can export and be paid in dollar invest in business that we involve dollar payment and when you change it to naira you will start smiling.

So stop the complains and take action.
And one of the easiest things you can export is bitter kola, give it a try and you we thank me later

Start Mini Scale Bitter Kola Export With Low Start-Up of Between N80k - N150k & start Making 6 figure Profit

As part of our objective to promote export business in Nigeria, Sabab Import & Export has taken time to detail simple information on how to make constant income from MINI and LARGE scale export business.

Visit: http://www.jomatssupreme.com to learn more

(1) (Reply)

Financial Instruments From Aaa Rated Banks : Bg/sblc / A Brother Needs Your Help To Stand On His Feet / Earn Over #2000 Daily From SME Data Business Through Our Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.