Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,528 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Emma Ugolee Narrates How An Indian Hospital Swapped The Kidney His Sister Donate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emma Ugolee Narrates How An Indian Hospital Swapped The Kidney His Sister Donate (289 Views)

Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / I Prayed For God To Take My Life’- Emmanuel Ugolee Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emma Ugolee Narrates How An Indian Hospital Swapped The Kidney His Sister Donate by olas24u(f): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Media personality Emma Ugolee has shared his own encounter with an Indian hospital which almost cost him his life.

He shared his experience in reaction to a story shared by a Nigerian man who blamed the incompetence of staff at an Indian hospital for the death of his mother.
http://abikenews.com/emma-ugolee-narrates-how-an-indian-hospital-swapped-the-kidney-his-sister-donated-to-him-and-transplanted-another-into-him/?fbclid=IwAR0wMQeqU_G_T8ej-jib4KtAHEeSLRWsTHkZbPaxdW0SnY6JIrzBcgf0AUc
Re: Emma Ugolee Narrates How An Indian Hospital Swapped The Kidney His Sister Donate by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13am On Apr 20, 2019
wouldnt expect anything less from an Indian hospital...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Myths About Six-pack Abs / NEWLY LUNCHED! How To Lose Weight / Sera Relief CBD Oil :avoid Inflammation In Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.