Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,752 members, 7,865,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state (14653 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State / FG Relocates Fire Service School From Lagos To Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state by ladman(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2019
If this is true, then the IGP would be doing something petty. Jimoh Moshood might have lobbied for the school's location in his hometown but it's not illegal.

Moving it is pure pettiness and I don't want to believe the news is true.
Re: IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state by wonder233: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't care, it has nothing to do with me
Re: IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state by Bimpe29: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is condemnable. IGP Adamu is getting confused and intoxicated really.
With the spate of brutality, extortion and exta judicial killing ravaging the NPF unabated, the IGP still has audacity of attending to such parochial interest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? / 16-Year-Old Nmesomachi Emerges Winner Of 2022 Teens Essay Competition (Videos) / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana-afikpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.