Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities (24325 Views)

APC Queries Akeredolu For Working Against Party In National Assembly Election / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by garfield1: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2019
holuphisayor:
This will only make people love him more. You'll don't know how the masses hate anything APC right?
You mean pdp fans and soutjessterners
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Excuzeme:

Another "LEARNER" on the prowl.

let me remind you that Moghalu, an Igbo man, lost in the South East.
APGA, an Igbo party, lost in the South East.
So, it is not strange that APC lost in the South East.

The only reason the igbos vote PDP in the South East is because "the IDEAOLOGY" of PDP aligns with their NATURAL BEHAVIOUR.
PDP is a Party of criminality, a patry that of looting, a party of "share the money", a party of under-development, a party of back-stabbers and a nest of killers.
So, its apc that doesn't share money abi? What of the bullion Vans ushered in on the eve of an election by Tinubu what would you call that? APC and PDP, there's no difference. We've not gotten any alternative yet. The pdp is just the only truly national party. Take it or you leave it. Ideology or not, what would you call the winning of the pdp in oyo and Ondo states...are the states also thieves or part of the south east? Siddon there make pant dey wear you
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by garfield1: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2019
months:
MEANWHILE, OSHIOMOLE COULD NOT WIN HIS NEIGHBORING STATE OF EDO FOR BUHARI.

BUHARI PERFORMED BADLY ACROSS THE SW AND EVEN WORST IN SS/SE.

OSHIOMOLE WILL ONLY DESTROY APC, LAS LAS...
Having 19% in se and 32% in ss against less than 10% in 2015 is a bad performance? Hammer fall on you
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by garfield1: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2019
months:
MEANWHILE, OSHIOMOLE COULD NOT WIN HIS NEIGHBORING STATE OF EDO FOR BUHARI.

BUHARI PERFORMED BADLY ACROSS THE SW AND EVEN WORST IN SS/SE.

OSHIOMOLE WILL ONLY DESTROY APC, LAS LAS...
Having 19% in se and 32% in ss against less than 10% in 2015 is a bad performance? Hammer fall on you.
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by garfield1: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2019
fairfora:
So, its apc that doesn't share money abi? What of the bullion Vans ushered in on the eve of an election by Tinubu what would you call that? APC and PDP, there's no difference. We've not gotten any alternative yet. The pdp is just the only truly national party. Take it or you leave it. Ideology or not, what would you call the winning of the pdp in oyo and Ondo states...are the states also thieves or part of the south east? Siddon there make pant dey wear you
Pdp will never rule nigeria again,its over.apc and other parties forever

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
what happened to ajimobi in oyo...or how apc nearly lost osun before d magic in rerun or Kano too...wat happen in ondo was democracy in action...stop been petty... in bayelsa today apc has a senate seats and reps too unlike 2015 it's democracy...did apc not win all seats in ondo state assembly elections...??

Bros stop commenting on what you know nothing about. I'm from Ondo state and akeredolu supported another party during the federal elections. He supported AA against APC that's why PDP won a lot of federal seats. No one would have bat an eyelid if they lost on their own. He campaigned against his party. Do you see anybody suspending ajimobi in Oyo? APC lost Oyo, not because of antiparty but because of ajimobi's reputation and arogance.

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by spyg1(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
[/color][color=#000000]What is that anti party activity? Did he come out openly to campaign against his party? The only anti party activity I see here in the case of Akeredolu was that the man allowed a smooth free and fair elections in his state, he decided not to influence the elections and allowed a level playing ground.
APC is a disease!
you did not follow the whole scenario that led to his suspension

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Konki:

When platforms cease to project one to the voting populace who takes decision on whether or not to make you governor , but doubles up as the maker or taker of power, then, such party cannever blink over the suffering masses.

Then you leave such a party, not staying and fighting against it.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Excuzeme:

In short, the PDP is condemned to harbouring people of dubious and questionable characters who the APC has sent packing!
You see why no one can take the PDP seriously?
undecided undecided

In the long run, what Oshiomole and the APC heirachy is doing, will pay-off as long as Oshiomole and his party Officials dont do double standard and respect their members.

"A Party" is an association of people who willingly come together because they share the same ideals and policies".
When a member stops sharing those ideals and starts working against the interest of that party, then that person, no matter how big he thinks he is, should be booted out.

The 'enemy' you know, is less dangerous than the 'saboteur' from within!

Some of these Governors who will never win an election if not because they are riding on the platform of APC starts acting like gods and think they are above discipline. (like in lagos, once you have an APC ticket, you are as good as having won the election!).
They should go and ask Saraki what befell him into complete irrelevance.
E be like say you dey side APC's propaganda and lies. Stop thinking backward. In 2023, see wetin go happen. Now isn't time for campaign yet. What's going on nationwide is enough for sane beings to do the needful come 2023. Until then, ciao
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

How did Tinubu get the monies in the bullion van

Read Tinubu's professional and political history if you are so ignorant. Btw, can you tell us how much in the bullion van?

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by garfield1: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so why are pple shouting dat d east put diers eggs in one basket despite having senators from east unlike 2015 with reps seats...??....who ll be suspended for hw apc lost edo to...and lost 4 out of 9 federal seats with 2 out of 3 senate seats...this suspension is nonsense...is it a must for apc to win west like its a birthright...let see who de ll suspend when lawan lose senate presidency
Guy,you are losing it.seems you dont know why aketi was suspended.actively supporting another party against your party candidates is the height of anti party acts and deserves suspension or outfits expulsion.you should be familiar with this since you are a fighter of democracy.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by bigerboy200: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2019
jidamsel43:
Oshionole has come to destroy APC. His arrogance and political naivety led to the loss of party in South East. If this continues unabated, it will mark the beginning of the party downfall
Oshimole is bringing some level of sanity to party politics. Nobody should be bigger than the party. It takes someone with balls of steel to carry out actions like this, and oshimole has proved times without numbers that he's got balls.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Ahmeduana(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2019
jidamsel43:
Oshionole has come to destroy APC. His arrogance and political naivety led to the loss of party in South East. If this continues unabated, it will mark the beginning of the party downfall
AND TRUE TO GOD, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT. THE SUPER MEGA DESTRUCTION OF apc grin
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga stop whining is tinubu not a godfather in Lagos...d same tinubu dat brought back akala to apc in a bid to win oyo despite d obvious fact of apc losing Oyo...for u party discipline is following one line or person like apc is trying to do with nass zoning nass positions to a zone and picking one person trying to force it on other members...nawa to una

But PDP always zone nass positions during their days. Or are you just a kid? What's bad in zoning positions to accommodate other zones in the country?
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by ChristianNorth: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2019
garfield1:
Amumaigwe focus on your dead pdp
Who is Amumaigwe?
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by bjnice(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Professor of knowledge, Mr know all, I have seen where your knowledge is driving you to, sentimental corrupt biased incorrigible fellow, always giving a dog bad name to hang it, tell us what is anti party activity in the case of Akeredolu if not that PDP won the state? Fool who's always quick to call others out without applying proper reasoning. I PITY YOUR GULLIBLE MENTALITY.

May i offer you the answer you so much desire regarding the case of Akeredolu. For the record Akeredolu order is boys to decamp to AA when they failed to secure APC Senate and House of Representatives tickets, he went ahead to sponsor their election on a weak political party. For your info the relatively new party won his polling unit and Owo in general. This greatly decimated the vote of his party couple with the fact that he never make concrete effort to campaign for his political party. Shei u see he deserves to be suspended like Amosun, Okorocha etc.

Party discipline is what PDP lack, it is same thing that affected APC when saraki and Dogara and others rebel against the party an no disciplinary actions was taken against them. Now any politicians that attempt anti-party activities knows the end results.

4 Likes

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by mfm04622: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2019
jidamsel43:

Oshiomole is trying to instill discipline in the party! Anybody that do not want to toe party line should leave! That will make the party stronger, not weaker

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by mfm04622: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2019
bjnice:

May i offer you the answer you so much desire regarding the case of Akeredolu. For the record Akeredolu order is boys to decamp to AA when they failed to secure APC Senate and House of Representatives tickets, he went ahead to sponsor their election on a weak political party. For your info the relatively new party won his polling unit and Owo in general. This greatly decimated the vote of his party couple with the fact that he never make concrete effort to campaign for his political party. Shei u see he deserves to be suspended like Amosun, Okorocha etc.

Party discipline is what PDP lack, it is same thing that affected APC when saraki and Dogara and others rebel against the party an no disciplinary actions was taken against them. Now any politicians that attempt anti-party activities knows the end results.

I just hope the suspension will the the beginning and not the end of the matter. They should expell them and ensure the position they occupy is vacated and another election organised by INEC. That is when we will know APC is serious with party discipline

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by MetaPhysical: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2019
jidamsel43:

Only a person depraved of discipline will make such statement. The party is dumping the enemies within, they are accessories through which opposition can penetrate and destroy. Anyone who lives by principles will appreciate what NWC has done, instead of making accusations.

Besides, you are not familiar with party structure. If you were you would know Oshiomhole is not NWC, his vote as chairman has zero effect if other members oppose him. So this is not Oshiomhole decision.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by bjnice(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2019
mfm04622:

I just hope the suspension will the the beginning and not the end of the matter. They should expell them and ensure the position they occupy is vacated and another election organised by INEC. That is when we will know APC is serious with party discipline

Let wait and see? At least we see a chairman who is not ready to entertain nonsense from any personality regardless of his position. Discipline is key in every facet of life.

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by maximilano: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so why are pple shouting dat d east put diers eggs in one basket despite having senators from east unlike 2015 with reps seats...??....who ll be suspended for hw apc lost edo to...and lost 4 out of 9 federal seats with 2 out of 3 senate seats...this suspension is nonsense...is it a must for apc to win west like its a birthright...let see who de ll suspend when lawan lose senate presidency
Oga they’re suspending him for Anti party activities just like Amosun and Rochas not because APC lost the state. Akeredolu brazenly worked against his party in favour of his candidates who defected to AA because they lost in the APC primaries. You can’t eat your cake and have it.

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by kayusely70(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2019
A traitor, a betrayer, an ingrate, a weakling woman wrapper and perfidy personalised.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by MetaPhysical: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Ahmeduana:

AND TRUE TO GOD, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT. THE SUPER MEGA DESTRUCTION OF apc grin

We know! Thats why saboteurs must be removed from influential access in the party. grin.

Next line of action is to appoint a new head for Ondo APC. The legislature in Ondo is at loggerheads with governor....he should reconcile with them to avoid impeachment.
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by olajizz01(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

This is exactly why they will not go far, ethnic division!!!

You don't even have south west but Tinubu's ambition!!!

No Southwesterner support him! What they support is our collective money he keeps throwing at them!!!

You saw how they surprisingly voted enmass for Atiku and Obi

That should send a message across!!!

And you arrested EVANs, is Tinubu that different from him

Did he work for the money he is throwing around

Yeah right Nigerians hate APC because they know nothing about leadership and are you surprised that they have made Nigeria the headquarter of poverty

We are ALL stakeholders so who would sit and watch while the evil leadership crumbles everything

After all we have no other country to call ours
You are not making sense at all, Instead of you to say biafrau,d hate the most loved party in the country (APC),you are saying Nigerians blabla.
Are biafrau.ds, Nigerians?
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2019
schoolboij:

Read Tinubu's professional and political history if you are so ignorant. Btw, can you tell us how much in the bullion van?
Please I can't lay my hands on his profession prior to his election what I had on him is his education in Toronto which was also surrounded with controversies!!! Enlighten me!

About the bullion you will be in a better position to say! For a bullion van to be involved, the money is N1000 abi

So please feel free to defend the obvious
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Gandollar(f): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2019
Excuzeme:

How do the MODERATORS on Nairalland tolerate this person that keeps spamming every thread with betting adverts, is beyond me!
Is it that they have a "pecuniary interest" in what he is doing or they are just plain ineffectual and shriking their responsibility?
This is an eyesore and it has certainly got out of hand.
MODs should live up to expectation please.
I had to patiently read through your grammatical errors to understand you. For someone hitherto sounding like a know-it-all, I must say I'm embarrassed that you didn't know how helpless the mods are in this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by tinsel: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2019
jidamsel43:
What do you mean? APC lost South East due to hatred of Buhari there. Leave the chairman alone.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Gandollar(f): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2019
kayusely70:
A traitor, a betrayer, an ingrate, a weakling woman wrapper and perfidy personalised.
The only reason Yoruba mooslims hate Arakurin is because he's married to an Igbo lady. You all can feast on him for all intents and purposes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by omotoniwa(f): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2019
I personally want him expel totally from the party.
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Please I can't lay my hands on his profession prior to his election what I had on him is his education in Toronto which was also surrounded with controversies!!! Enlighten me!

About the bullion you will be in a better position to say! For a bullion van to be involved, the money is N1000 abi

So please feel free to defend the obvious

Go to his Wikipedia page and cure your ignorance. Hate will lead you nowhere. He doesn't know you exist.
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by HomeOfMe(f): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Arakunrin oko omoibo should go to the credible alternatives AA or APM and contest against APC, because as it is, no second term ticket for him in APC.
Tribalism is one of the things destroying Nigeria. You do not need to spell out his wife's tribe.
Re: APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities by fabregas04(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Professor of knowledge, Mr know all, I have seen where your knowledge is driving you to, sentimental corrupt biased incorrigible fellow, always giving a dog bad name to hang it, tell us what is anti party activity in the case of Akeredolu if not that PDP won the state? Fool who's always quick to call others out without applying proper reasoning. I PITY YOUR GULLIBLE MENTALITY.
Oga, just keep quiet and learn. Your earlier post showed that u are ignorant of what happened in Ondo politics. Let me just brief u. He, akeredolu, was sponsoring candidates in AA(same as Amosun/Rochas) against candidates of APC, which divided APC votes, affected APC chances in d state and gave PDP clear advantage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) / UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate / Dahiru Zubairu Is Dead (Zamfara Governor's Chief Of Staff )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.