Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed (715 Views)

How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... / I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing / Product Reviews/buying Guides Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed by W3lord: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2019
I need writers on tech product reviews of about 350 words per each articles, articles are much and this is a long term contract.
We are going to be writing about software and how they can be put to use etc..

The write up/article will be unique and up to standard,
100 free from plagiarism, no spurn.
Come up with your own personal opinions ( this is what is needed most)
Auto-generated content are not allowed or needed please.

Note: before payment is made, each articles will be reviewed by me and our partners that own the content.

Contact me on WhatsApp only on O80 - 53I-I2479
No call just whatapp = zero 8 zero five 311 two four 79
Re: Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed by Fathertony: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2019
W3lord:
I need a writer on tech product reviews of about 350 words per each articles, articles are much and this is a long term contract.
We are going to be writing about software and how they can be put to use etc..

The write up/article will be unique and up to standard,
100 free from plagiarism, no spurn.
Come up with your own personal opinions ( this is what is needed most)
Auto-generated content are not allowed or needed please.

Contact me on WhatsApp on O80 - 53I-I2479

Hire me
Re: Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed by Tunzaddikt(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello
I tried chatting you up, but it seems the WhatsApp nos isn't registered
Here is my WhatsApp nos: 08130884751
I can assure you I'd write top quality articles for you cos av got loads of wit when it comes to writing product reviews.
I'd be looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed by W3lord: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Tunzaddikt:
Hello
I tried chatting you up, but it seems the WhatsApp nos isn't registered
Here is my WhatsApp nos: 08130884751
I can assure you I'd write top quality articles for you cos av got loads of wit when it comes to writing product reviews.
I'd be looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

Its registered please note that you have to write out the digit. Don't copy it. Because in place of 0 i typed O and in place of 1 i typed I
Re: Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed by W3lord: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Still need more hands
Re: Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed by Webbiey(f): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2019
W3lord:
Still need more hands

here is my WhatsApp no ; 07037866182

(1) (Reply)

Article Rewriters - CLOSED / Great Books That Builds Our Love And Marriage Life. / Vacancy For 50 Independent Researchers / Writers & Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.