Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo (43958 Views)

16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) / EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) / Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by EmmyBlogs(f): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2019
A commercial sex worker has been apprehended by the police after a stolen phone was found in her possession in Imo state.

According to reports, on 03/02/2019, the occupants of a residential building of one Modestus Anyadike in Owerri North L.G.A, was robbed by a gang of armed men numbering about six.

They carted away plasma television, home theatre musical set, assorted handsets and other valuables.

On 25/3/2019, following a thorough intelligence gathering and data analysis, operatives of anti-kidnapping unit arrested 23-year-old Ifeoma Agbo in possession of one Itel phone belonging to one of the victims.

The suspect has made useful statements that will lead to the arrest of other members of the gang now at large.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/prostitute-arrested-after-being-tracked.html?m=1

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by youngest85(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Awoof deh purge

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by daddytime(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2019
See face like boxer wey dem knock out for 12th round...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by GistmoreNG: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by jullidee2006: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2019
good
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by IvarTheTerrible: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2019
WORWORicus UGLYcans.

Wow! She is a beauty!

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by PrinzCarter(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Lol na person daily puna be dat ooo
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by ultimatekint(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Product of bad leadership in the country�

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by ainas247: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Amaka Why?
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Ivimilly: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
See as she fine

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by ekaette1621: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
PDP things

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by okohjay(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guys wey dey knack this kind puna dey try o. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by anyimontana(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
So ppl actually pay to sleep with this man..I mean woman??..nna mehn...I'm having headache right now

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Johnbosco77(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Justice shud prevail...
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Osyxcel(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
E no concern me.

10 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Those fuking ashi dey try

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by hisexcellency34: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bleep this one and get HIV straight

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by Eaglenimi: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
They should just collect the phone and let her go continue hustle or find way to setting her on business
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by getopikin: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Indrenton:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
090-11-32-58-29
winning is guaranteed

wey d game
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by gift2xl: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by henrydadon(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong..but I believe one of the major ways a phone can be tracked is if she was still using the sim card on the stolen..I know it can still be tracked with IP address but that a long process.

So she gotta be pretty dumb to still use the number on a stolen phone

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ppl Pay to fvck this one? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] / Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.