Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) (56368 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Acquires A New House In Ibadan (Photos) / Naira Marley Shared A Tricycle Marlian He Saw In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2019
This people own for dey worse if they were born when jesus was on earth and happen to be among the people that crucify him. I bet u they for no mercy for jesus o....
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by incogni2o: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

My time on Nairaland is gradually winding down. My mission is completed. I have fought the good fight. I have learned from everyone. A man cannot remain in a place forever. If given the opportunity, I will be making my final submission after the unblocking of my original account.

One of the things I discovered that have prevented Nairaland from moving to the sphere of recognized social media sites is the MODs. They are thin skinned and a bunch of spoilt kids who know nothing but banning. They lack modern initiative. Nairaland has the capacity to become a reference like Twitter and Facebook in Nigeria.

These boys will delete this in a few minutes but they can never delete your mentions.

Laziest Blog Site.

1 Like

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2019
If flogging me will bring better days for Nigeria, bring the scourging on
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

My time on Nairaland is gradually winding down. My mission is completed. I have fought the good fight. I have learned from everyone. A man cannot remain in a place forever. If given the opportunity, I will be making my final submission after the unblocking of my original account @Richdad50.

I have written nuggets that reach millions of people worldwide without much ado but here, I have been blocked repeatedly for uncountable times. Free speech is not free here. Believe me.

One of the things I discovered that have prevented Nairaland from moving to the sphere of recognized social media sites is the MODs. They are thin skinned and a bunch of spoilt kids who know nothing but banning. They lack modern initiative. Nairaland has the capacity to become a reference like Twitter and Facebook in Nigeria.

These boys will delete this in a few minutes but they can never delete your mentions.

Noted
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

My time on Nairaland is gradually winding down. My mission is completed. I have fought the good fight. I have learned from everyone. A man cannot remain in a place forever. If given the opportunity, I will be making my final submission after the unblocking of my original account @Richdad50.

I have written nuggets that reach millions of people worldwide without much ado but here, I have been blocked repeatedly for uncountable times. Free speech is not free here. Believe me.

Even if your post dies, your mention still lives
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

They aren't making jest of Jesus.
So what are they doing exactly?
It's shameful we've lost the point of all these... What Jesus Christ would want from all of us now is sober reflection... Not some street games
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2019
cry so sad.

Why christain can't think? Why christain can reasons with head?

*How God almighty can have son? When in the Bible God said Ephraim ( son of Joseph) is firstborn of God. ? When God called Jesus a servant in Bible?

* How Jesus son of mariyam can be God? When Jesus himself claim that he was sent only to isreal, pls who sent God?

* Why christain said Jesus died? When there are more than two verse said Jesus cry and pray to God to save him from death? Can we said God didn't not answered prayer of Jesus?

Christain stop blasphemy, Jesus son of mariyam is a prophet of Allah ( God ) and he didn't die or die for you everyone with his own problem on the day of judgment.

May Almighty Allah guide us all amin

2 Likes

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

One of the things I discovered that have prevented Nairaland from moving to the sphere of recognized social media sites is the MODs. They are thin skinned and a bunch of spoilt kids who know nothing but banning. Easily provoked and consequentially disruptive to a flow. They lack modern initiative and ideas to move beyond the wrench. Nairaland has the capacity to become a reference like Twitter and Facebook in Nigeria but will never be in this current system and style.

Like hawks they are coming for this account to delete. They never take criticism and believe in their heart they are doing you a favour alas, it is the other way round. They will delete this in a few minutes but they can never delete your mentions.

Richdad

Hmmm!
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2019
wamide042:
This people should stop making Jest of Jesus....
Not at all. That play is sending message across if you don't know
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

One of the things I discovered that have prevented Nairaland from moving to the sphere of recognized social media sites is the MODs. They are thin skinned and a bunch of spoilt kids who know nothing but banning. Easily provoked and consequentially disruptive to a flow. They lack modern initiative and ideas to move beyond the wrench. Nairaland has the capacity to become a reference like Twitter and Facebook in Nigeria but will never be in this current system and style.

Like hawks they are coming for this account to delete. They never take criticism and believe in their heart they are doing you a favour alas, it is the other way round. They will delete this in a few minutes but they can never delete your mentions.

Richdad

I heard someone call your reno some time back, i maybe wrong, but i can't shake of the feeling.... grin grin, you've tried anyways, thanks for your motivating posts
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2019
fiercehillz:
Lie lie bloggers... Passion of Christ don turn faking of resurrection... Chai

The Corp members are playing the role of the Roman soldiers...this one na normal parole for catholic church during Easter.

Just to show how clueless and local the moderator be. No one can convince me that this front page moderator never left his village nor reach secondary school level....that is if he/she reach that age. The new thing...see reactions... and comments are posted.... which shows the moderator doesn't even know the purpose of this forum. This is a worldwide embarrassment since foreigners and guests will want to believe if an apparantly slowpoke is moderating such a huge forum... what does that say of other Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

i have been following all your comments here but i dont you even if you have a fantastic suggestion you need to present it in a reasonable way

1 Like

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Bizmagnet:
The pains Jesus underwent just to save us from the grief of sin is inexplicable. The chastisement of our peace was upon Him and by His stripes, we were healed. What a great heritage! Happy Easter to all Nairalanders.

Don't cripple the growth of your business and ideas by being non-challant. Get your website/blog today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.

keep deceiving ya self. He was killed like a criminal has nothing to do with sin abeg
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by flexyub: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Nairaobserver:
According to gist reaching Nairafame by twitter user, Man was beaten seriously by people and Nigerian corpers after faking the resurrection of Jesus Christ in Oluyoro, Ibadan.

See more photos and video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/faking-jesus-goes-wrong-man-was-beaten.html

for your quality perfumes, visit @prezzie_stores on instagram
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Bizmagnet: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Joromi12:
keep deceiving ya self. He was killed like a criminal has nothing to do with sin abeg
The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing. May your eyes of understanding be open that you may know what is in store for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Mubbie(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2019
Good day Guys....pls i need your help...please help me to subscribe to ny entertainment update channel on Youtube...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwoCXH1HdA_ZD-sZuBKcP3g
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by softwerk(f): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

I support you richdad.......F@ck all the mods, f@ck the snake master and f@ck you too Seun!
Yoruba imbeciles!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2019
The greatest miracle Jesus should have performed was giving black people brain, maybe he would bring it along on his 2nd coming

Bizmagnet:
The pains Jesus underwent just to save us from the grief of sin is inexplicable. The chastisement of our peace was upon Him and by His stripes, we were healed. What a great heritage! Happy Easter to all Nairalanders.

Don't cripple the growth of your business and ideas by being non-challant. Get your website/blog today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by MaiGemu: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Bizmagnet: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
The greatest miracle Jesus should have performed was giving black people brain, maybe he would bring it along on his 2nd coming

Unfortunately, the entire 'brains' of unbelievers cannot fathom the message of salvation. It's a pity! Give your heart to Jesus today.

1 Like

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2019
Grow some brain bro

Bizmagnet:

Unfortunately, the entire 'brains' of unbelievers can fathom the message of salvation. It's a pity! Give your heart to Jesus today.

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Without the lies of the bible, Islam can't stand
Your whole religion is built on Judaism
You are all dumb

Kokoebapluse:
cry so sad.

Why christain can't think? Why christain can reasons with head?

*How God almighty can have son? When in the Bible God said Ephraim ( son of Joseph) is firstborn of God. ? When God called Jesus a servant in Bible?

* How Jesus son of mariyam can be God? When Jesus himself claim that he was sent only to isreal, pls who sent God?

* Why christain said Jesus died? When there are more than two verse said Jesus cry and pray to God to save him from death? Can we said God didn't not answered prayer of Jesus?

Christain stop blasphemy, Jesus son of mariyam is a prophet of Allah ( God ) and he didn't die or die for you everyone with his own problem on the day of judgment.

May Almighty Allah guide us all amin

Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Bizmagnet: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Grow some brain bro

May I never grow the kind of brain that will direct me to eternal pardition. Don't be deceived, there is a special life in Christ Jesus you haven't received yet. I have touched, tasted and held unto the message of the cross and I can never let go of it. I have crossed the rubicon! You need eternal life today, bro.
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by ignis: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2019
samcus:
I have done so many mistakes in my life but I ve never left a wedding ceremony without eating and today will never be different.

Congratulations
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Sammy07: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

Pls don't go.

I do enjoy your contributions on Nairaland
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by Sammy07: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

how do I follow you on other social media??

just in case you leave here??
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by kestare(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Richdad

you have my respect
Re: Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Don't worry when I get to hell, I would say hi to ur grandparents that didn't know Jesus

Bizmagnet:

May I never grow the kind of brain that will direct me to eternal pardition. Don't be deceived, there is a special life in Christ Jesus you haven't received yet. I have touched, tasted and held unto the message of the cross and I can never let go of it. I have crossed the rubicon! You need eternal life today, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.