Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Journey Of Faith: MY 6TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Faith: MY 6TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY (168 Views)

Losing Faith | My Departure From Theism [cc] / These People Are Killing My Faith & My Belief Am Backsliding. / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of Faith: MY 6TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY by FreshGreen: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2019
THE JOURNEY OF FAITH
6TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TODAY

Wow, exactly today Saturday April 20th 2019 marks 6 years of my wedding with my darling wife on Saturday April 20th 2013!

On Saturday, April 20th 2013, we started this journey by faith. Sometimes when I look back how we started I feared, because to many people it was a risky journey, many churches would not have allowed us, too risky. Both of us had no job, no business, no source of income, no accommodation.

In a short preparation for my wedding, I had so much faith for God's provision, I was like, "I am a full time Evangelist, working for the Most High God." When my wife was somehow worried of many things undone and few days to the wedding, no accommodation, and so many things to still settle, I would tell me wife-to-be, "Look, if a faithful servant of a king or a staff of President Jonathan (then) wanted to wed, will he lack anything good for his wedding? Now, I am a servant of God, and I am wedding, He will definitely provide for us abundantly. So don't worry."

2 days to the wedding as I was going to Idumota market in Lagos to buy leather bag for the wedding, a brother called me for the first time and said he had I was getting married, he prayed with me and shared how God provided for his wedding without borrowing a penny in the previous year. When I heard about his testimony, I laughed within me, I was like, "But my case is different here because, me, I'm borrowing money and not enough, I just borrowed about N100,000 few minutes ago from Sister Tolu Oshodi, and heading to market, and from there I'm going to Ojodu/Berger road to deposit for one abandoned room accommodation.

My case was not to testify of not borrowing, but let God just give me enough to borrow, if that is my case.

I had faith that God would show up miraculous financial provision before our wedding day, I told my fiancee not to worry, I told her family to relax, but here we are, 2 days to the wedding, nothing. "And here is a brother in the Lord sharing with me how God helped him in his own wedding without borrowing a penny, but I'm looking for money to borrow but not much available" I just laughed about it and went on, I knew my Redeemer lives.

God did not show up for my wedding for miraculous financial provision as I expected, but He is showing up in my marriage miraculously more than my expectation.

Brethren, what really matter is an expected end, not an expected beginning. The most important thing is to discover God's will and leading for your life - marriage, ministry, business, career, etc., then take steps and follow by faith, He is always faithful! Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Great Shall Serve Thee / want to meet your dream husband ? / Be Merciful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.