Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape (15899 Views)

Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria / Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by bewise24: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=iamleumas post=77704421][/quote] If we get it right at the basic/primary level, other thing will naturally flow well. I urge all right thinking Nigeria to use the social media platforms to expose the dirty activities currently going on at the various WAEC centre' and other neglect/misconducts in the basic school level. My team and I are now 'mystery shoppers'. Primary and secondary schools are our main areas of focus. You too can do something before this building colapses on all of us. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good for them. Download and enjoy this song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by ItzEminence(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
networkrecharg:

Rape, that physically Involves only two person is doubtful.
SAY NO TO RAPE AND DECEPTION
this one says four guys not One person nah
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by urose93(f): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jdbrasco2:
Its a norm there in Akwa Ibom. Some of the victims don't even show any psychological impact because they know a lot of people who have fallen victim too. Just wonder y these guys like raping their women. May be it has to do with the high level of cultism and hard drugs consumption. I bet u without the medical report Olakpa will exonerate them. So sad.

How well do you know Akwa Ibom State. How many cases of rape have you heard from Aks recently. Stop posting trash. Rape is a global menace, no region should be exonerated. It's reported everywhere in the world. Stop using every opportunity to fan and stoke tribal sentiments

1 Like

Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by fortune1968: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Rape. ? Is that the reason their parents have sent them to school .? Surely ,their misdeed will see them to prison .An avoidable problem !
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Jdbrasco2: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
urose93:

How well do you know Akwa Ibom State. How many cases of rape have you heard from Aks recently. Stop posting trash. Rape is a global menace, no region should be exonerated. It's reported everywhere in the world. Stop using every opportunity to fan and stoke tribal sentiments
I don't want to write too much. Its a shame that u refused to accept the rampant problem of rape in Akwa Ibom and instead result to tribal BS. Naa u like Akwa Ibom pass everybody. I have been there and I know wat I'm saying. Stop leaving in denial cos it won't help in solving the problem.
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by iamleumas: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
bewise24:
If we get it right at the basic/primary level, other thing will naturally flow well. I urge all right thinking Nigeria to use the social media platforms to expose the dirty activities currently going on at the various WAEC centre' and other neglect/misconducts in the basic school level. My team and I are now 'mystery shoppers'. Primary and secondary schools are our main areas of focus. You too can do something before this building colapses on all of us. God bless us all.

Thanks for the brilliant words sir
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
hmmmmm, so their hope of getting a certificate has been dashed just for 1 minutes enjoyment, their eyes will definitely open.
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by CrEaToRmalden(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jdbrasco2:
Its a norm there in Akwa Ibom. Some of the victims don't even show any psychological impact because they know a lot of people who have fallen victim too. Just wonder y these guys like raping their women. May be it has to do with the high level of cultism and hard drugs consumption. I bet u without the medical report Olakpa will exonerate them. So sad.

Norm in Akwa Ibom?
Why can't you shut up over what you know nothing of?
Why?
Cases like this are very rare in this state to the best of my knowledge and there you are, refusing to abscond from ignorance.
Twaaa, tribal bigots, just what they're best at with their phones.

1 Like

Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by blowjohn(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Auxtin85:
What will this be blame on why will rape be an option? I believe as far as I breathe no single woman is too difficult to get

Pls try to get Taylor swift.
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Cityguy: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Auxtin85:
What will this be blame on why will rape be an option? I believe as far as I breathe no single woman is too difficult to get
Some are impossible. One should respect their decision and move on. End friendship if you are too obsessed with that thing in-between their legs. It saves one a mountain of troubles. This has been working for me cos I can't allow that put me behind bars.
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Cityguy: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
StarUp:
I still wonder what people enjoy in rape.
False dominance and satisfied sadistic drives.
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Cityguy: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
networkrecharg:

Rape, that physically Involves only two person is doubtful.

SAY NO TO RAPE AND DECEPTION
Thing is even if she consented initially and at the introitus she tells you 'STOP!', oga jejelly put in reverse all physiological and emotional arousal ooo if you no want gbege. Law doesn't look at number and she is at an advantage here.
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Auxtin85(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
blowjohn:

Pls try to get Taylor swift.

If I get one on one contact with her trust me I will
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by urose93(f): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jdbrasco2:
I don't want to write too much. Its a shame that u refused to accept the rampant problem of rape in Akwa Ibom and instead result to tribal BS. Naa u like Akwa Ibom pass everybody. I have been there and I know wat I'm saying. Stop leaving in denial cos it won't help in solving the problem.

The truth remains that you don't know anything about Akwa Ibom. Rape cases are reported in almost all the states in Nigeria, and it's not more rampant in Aks than Lagos, Port Harcourt, Benue, Edo, Borno,etc and even IDP camps in your territory. Stop reeling out yeye information to the public.
Bye.
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by urose93(f): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
CrEaToRmalden:

Norm in Akwa Ibom?
Why can't you shut up over what you know nothing of?
Why?
Cases like this are very rare in this state to the best of my knowledge and there you are, refusing to abscond from ignorance.

Twaaa, tribal bigots, just what they're best at with their phones.

Don't mind the bloody tribal bigot
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
The names though
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Kingkun69(m): 2:58am On Apr 21, 2019
StarUp:
I still wonder what people enjoy in rape.
rape is wonderful the experience of her in tears and pain as you tie her down and ram a huge prick in her tiny hole as you strangle her with a tie and bloody face and when she finally succumbs due to weakness and continue thrusting harder until you see blood from inside her toto then you force her to swallow the mixture of cum and blood and strangle her as she eats it keeping her in a dog cage naked and only feeding her water and her poo with ur cum as dessert then bringing animals for her to give Mouth Gig tying her up with a blindfold so she never sees light and marking her with a hot iron rod near her toto as ur property then making her think you will let her go but then forcefully beating her close to death and destroy all parts of her till she begins to decompose best if she is a tiny girl
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by networkrecharg: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Cityguy:

Thing is even if she consented initially and at the introitus she tells you 'STOP!', oga jejelly put in reverse all physiological and emotional arousal ooo if you no want gbege. Law doesn't look at number and she is at an advantage here.

The law is fair and if she gives consent and withdrew it after enjoying the PROMISES attached to the consent... Its a heavy FRAUD.
In Nigeria its only prostitutes that give true concert because their is a bargain to exchange pleasure with substance. So the girls should be ready to face prostitution related charges.
Re: Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape by Cityguy: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
networkrecharg:

The law is fair and if she gives consent and withdrew it after enjoying the PROMISES attached to the consent... Its a heavy FRAUD.
In Nigeria its only prostitutes that give true concert because their is a bargain to exchange pleasure with substance. So the girls should be ready to face prostitution related charges.
Ok na. No need for long turenchi. My hands are up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Convicts Hanged In Edo / Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster / Oil Thieves Arrested By Navy In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.