Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help With Wordpress Login - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Wordpress Login (638 Views)

How And Why You Need To Change Your Wordpress Login URL / Help With Wordpress Login Issue / How To Find Your Wordpress Login URL: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Wordpress Login by ozile: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2019
Please how do i bypass action through emails so that any user can register without having to login to her email for activation.
Because after they have created an account the email action code sent to them doesn't work please any solution thanks in advance.
Re: Help With Wordpress Login by yomalex(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2019
You should correct the issue don't invite spam account

(1) (Reply)

Get These Software For Your Existing Or New Business Today / How Can Your Business Make Money For You On The Internet? / I Want To Swap My Youtube Channel For A Pin Verified Nigeria Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.