Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress (843 Views)

Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress / Create A Website Like Nairaland With Wordpress 2019 Method / 25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress by abusavvy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
There are many tools for building a website; WordPress is one tool that allows designing a website so simple or very fast. WordPress is an open-source content management system (CMS), built on PHP and MySQL. WordPress as a content management system (CMS), allows you to easily create, edit, manage and publish content on your website without having to learn any programming language at all.

When talking about WordPress, the first thing that comes to our mind is blogging. However, WordPress is capable of doing so much more. From business, websites to e-commerce and beyond, you can virtually build any kind of website using WordPress. WordPress also powered 26.4% of the web.

WordPress was released on May 27, 2003, by its founders, Matt Mullenweg, and Mike Little, as a fork of b2/cafelog. The software is released under the GPLv2 (or later) license.

Many global brands do use WordPress to power some of their website, Sony Music, TechCrunch, The New Yorker, Facebook, and many others. WordPress allows users to update all website media and content seamlessly, one can embed third-party code like Google map and YouTube video in a WordPress website.

One of the main reasons WordPress is widely accepted is because of WordPress theme. WordPress Themes is the WordPress template styles, there are free, and paid WordPress theme that allows you to build any type of website you want, with an awesome user interface.

WordPress plugins allow you to extend the functionality of your website. Using these plugins, you can create a contact form for your website, add a checkout system, calendar, add an extra layer of security, and even create landing pages, with just a few simple clicks.There are over 43,000 plugins available on the official WordPress Plugins database.

Installing WordPress is as easy as ABC. You can set up your website in less than five minutes. Most web hosts now offer single click installs, which let you install WordPress in a couple of minutes. In addition, there are WordPress specific hosting plans, where the hosting company install WordPress for you and let you dive right into the WordPress dashboard to work on the site.
WordPress is an interesting tool and if you give it a try you will never go back again because, WordPress has been improving on its security, SEO, and many more.

I wish I could say more about building your website with WordPress, to enjoy all the benefits that I have stated above and more your website must be built with WordPress.

Thanks for reading and if you have, any questions about WordPress please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to help you.

Re: Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress by Froshloaded: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nice article
Re: Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress by scottmichael197: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
WordPress is a great tool to build your website. I use it too, and I've seen quite positive results more than once. I think it only came out because of my searching for the correct information in articles and blogs, like https://prosvit.design/manufacturing-website-design/. This is one of those options in which I see the prospects for development and opportunities for more unique knowledge about WordPress. I'm sure that such a resource will be of interest to both beginners and pros in this business.

(1) (Reply)

Enthalpyfinance: Latest Free Money Earning Platform / Apps And Services With .NET 7: Build Practical Projects With Blazor. / Google To Buy Doubleclick.com For $3.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.