Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 (26261 Views)

Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 7th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 20th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 6) On 4th October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

He is not the first to do it in the world o... He's the first in EPL

I meant the EPL, the world most overrated league. Pep came there and did what the special one and other coaches didn't do without Messi and Barcelona
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ozkar:
wrong! I'm not a City fan and I don't even fancy the EPL. I just find it weird that you'd hate people for wanting to win. You be winsh? undecided

They already have a trophy this season, so they can even go trophyless. You don't even know much about the team you are hating on.

grin since when did we start counting Community shield and Carabao as trophies worth mentioning?
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

grin since when did we start counting Community shield and Carabao as trophies worth mentioning?

Dont be little it, carabao cup is a trophy

Stop trying to bring down mancity

They cant be trophyless as you wish.

What team do you even support?

I know you will be scared to mention it.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Jokerman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

I meant the EPL, the world most overrated league. Pep came there and did what the special one and other coaches didn't do without Messi and Barcelona

Lol... The special one made 95 points Oga, at the time Chelsea were nothing, and the league bring ruled by man UTD and Arsenal then with quality players, he even did it in his 1st season.... Not like man city that had already won the league.... However does making 100 points make his team the best EPL team of all time, or does it make him the best EPL manager of all time??

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... The special one made 95 points Oga, at the time Chelsea were nothing, and the league bring ruled by man UTD and Arsenal then with quality players, he even did it in his 1st season.... Not like man city that had already won the league.... However does making 100 points make his team the best EPL team of all time, or does it make him the best EPL manager of all time??

How many years pep don spend for epl wey you want make e be best epl manager of all time

Na wa for you o bros

Na alex ferguson still hold that title

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by maxwell530(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
andrew444:

Who no like trophy ?

Yes they wanted to win 5 trophies

All team wanted to win all available trophies they are involved in ,so you think Chelsea man united and co will not like to win all trophies if they have the opportunity?

If you think a team is proud by wanting to win all trophies then I don't think you are a football fan
that fellow you quoted is the most ridiculous football fan I ever see in my life, how can someone be hating a team because they wants to win all the competition they are IN? If the aim is not to win, why are they participating in the first place? It's this same set of people that wants Liverpool to win epl and ucl oh, it's actually funny. Why are they not advising Liverpool to crash out of epl and ucl so that they can set their priorities on making Top 4?

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by holuphisayor(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
City dispathing 3points like no man's business grin
Who will bell city? shocked

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
maxwell530:
that fellow you quoted is the most ridiculous football fan I ever see in my life, how can someone be hating a team because they wants to win all the competition they are IN? If the aim is not to win, why are they participating in the first place? It's this same set of people that wants Liverpool to win epl and ucl oh, it's actually funny. Why are they not advising Liverpool to crash out of epl and ucl so that they can set their priorities on making Top 4?

No mind am bros

That fellow just hate mancity but e dey use ambitious as cover up

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by maxwell530(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

you sucks at making valid points in football debates.
The same carabao you don't see as trophy is the same trophy Liverpool won last as a football club.
The community shield you belittle was mourinho first trophy as a Manchester United manager.

Just ask yourself, "are my making any sense right now "?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by gracefoundmme(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
mixta140:

That ur livesream no dey show well e too dey hang
I
Use fbstreams.io
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Ozkar: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

sit there dismissing titles while your favourite team can not win anything although they participated in all of them.

UCL is the only trophy City isn't winning this season (no English team is winning the UCL either). I guess that's why your hating ass dislikes them, they want to win everything while your team is simply struggling to make top 4.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

The special one and Alex Ferguson could have made 100 points it it's easy.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by salam1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
dochenaj:

The only way Man Utd won't throw that match is, if they think that playing in Champions League next season is more important than their long rivalry with Liverpool.
As it stands now, Liverpool best shot at Man City dropping points just went out the window this afternoon.
best shot indeed, Tottenham is a greater threat than man united, thank God they are gone for gud
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
andrew444:

Dont be little it, carabao cup is a trophy

Stop trying to bring down mancity

They cant be trophyless as you wish.

What team do you even support?

I know you will be scared to mention it.

I will never walk alone this season grin we're not gonna make mouth, we'll just take at least one worthy trophy along with us, it's either EPL or Champions league
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ozkar:
sit there dismissing titles while your favourite team can not win anything although they participated in all of them.

UCL is the only trophy City isn't winning this season (no English team is winning the UCL either). I guess that's why your hating ass dislikes them, they want to win everything while your team is simply struggling to make top 4.

When Liverpool walks over Barca, I will come back to laugh at this your post.
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by oluwatodimu1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Your table get K leg o! Chelsea of all teams with all these their abiku performances cannot finish this season above Tottenham in epl! angry
Bobbystanley:
Man City is Winning not just this match but the League

Liverpool would finish the Season trophyless as Usual

Final Table by End of May

1: Manchester City
2:Liverpool
3:Arsenal
4:Chelsea
5:Tottenham
6:Manchester United

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I will never walk alone this season grin we're not gonna make mouth, we'll just take at least one worthy trophy along with us, it's either EPL or Champions league

I like liverpool, i am a barca fan and its hard to see any barca fan who hate liverpool or arsenal.

But i am dissapointed you hate mancity for no reason

You are not going to win the champions league so focus on your epl, if man city wins the epl its something else for you guys
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Penreports: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
I just want Manchester city to win the league again.
up Guardiola.

7 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by yassinattah(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
andrew444:

Lol

You mean barca is taking the ucl?
huh
Liverpool ll surprise you guys in the semi finals against Barcelona and from the look of things,The Champions League finals ll be both English team, let Ajax go and sit down jare,dey have tried reaching the semi finals but their Champions League trophy inspiration has over reached their final bus stop at the semis.
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
yassinattah:

huh
Liverpool ll surprise you guys in the semi finals against Barcelona and from the look of things,The Champions League finals ll be both English team, let Ajax go and sit down jare,dey have tried reaching the semi finals but their Champions League trophy inspiration has over reached their final bus stop at the semis.

They dont play football with mouth they play football with leg, people ranting here will not make their team win, the deed will be done during the match day and we will know the winner

I am sure if mancity beat tottenham you guys wont hope for all english final because you guys hate city for no reason.

Lets watch and see

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Man city fan spotted, this will be a trophiless season for you peeps. If you think you'll push Watford aside easily, the curse of FA cup awaits your team tongue

We have already won the EFL Carabao Cup already. So it is impossible to have a trophyless season.
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Ozkar: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

When Liverpool walks over Barca, I will come back to laugh at this your post.
Lol! Walk over Barca? Dem no born Liverpool well. You really think you are on the same level with Barca, don't you? Its probably the Porto tie that is deceiving you.

Barca would knock you out. They are destined to win the UCL this season. Don't say you weren't told.

EPL is really your only chance, but I'm sure City would not allow it as they are no longer distracted by the UCL. You bottled the huge lead you had, and it's your fault you are going trophyless.
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Jokerman(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

The special one and Alex Ferguson could have made 100 points it it's easy.

The special one did it in Spain over arguably the best barca team of all time...so it's nothing new to him.... However Sir Alex still greater than Pep and mou
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
andrew444:

They dont play football with mouth they play football with leg, people ranting here will not make their team win, the deed will be done during the match day and we will know the winner

I am sure if mancity beat tottenham you guys wont hope for all english final because you guys hate city for no reason.

Lets watch and see

LOL... People hate what they fear. In short, they fear Man. City. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
mubbyzhe:

LOL... People hate what they fear. In short, they fear Man. City. grin

LOL... People hate what they fear. In short, they fear Man. City.

Yes o broda
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by mvem(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
man utd go rather score own goals and get 4 red cards than allwo Liverpool win league .
..so you are saying its better you finish outside top 4 than Liverpool to carry the league...because loosing against city might be the game to make you loose top 4
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by mvem(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ozkar:
Lol! Walk over Barca? Dem no born Liverpool well. You really think you are on the same level with Barca, don't you? Its probably the Porto tie that is deceiving you.

Barca would knock you out. They are destined to win the UCL this season. Don't say you weren't told.

EPL is really your only chance, but I'm sure City would not allow it as they are no longer distracted by the UCL. You bottled the huge lead you had, and it's your fault you are going trophyless.
..destined!!!.....You are God's secretary then , this one you know peoples destiny
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ozkar:

how a sane mind can just believe Liverpool can beat Barca is beyond my understanding.
I'm Real Madrid fan but honestly I want Barca to win the trophy so I can continue to Remind English fans that only Spanish teams have won UCL for the past 6 seasons

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jokerman:

The special one did it in Spain over arguably the best barca team of all time...so it's nothing new to him.... However Sir Alex still greater than Pep and mou

So why are you hating on Pep? Pep broke an entire EPL record in his second season with ease..
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Lordjb: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
mixta140:

That ur livesream no dey show well e too dey hang
noted, always try the channel 2 once you notice that channel 1 is lagging
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Raphkriz(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Man city use luck win t'ham , c chances wey t'ham miss
Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 20th April 2019 by Jokerman(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

So why are you hating on Pep? Pep broke an entire EPL record in his second season with ease..

Am not hating.. However join us in celebrating cr7 conquest of italy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs AFC Bournemouth (0 - 1) On 14th December 2019 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 11th December 2016 / Leceister City Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 9th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.