Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Need 20 Beta Tester For My Home Business Domination - Turn 5k To 50K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 20 Beta Tester For My Home Business Domination - Turn 5k To 50K (210 Views)

7 Things You Need To Know About Home Business Before 2019 / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / 5 Reasons Why An Online Business Is The Best Home Business To Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need 20 Beta Tester For My Home Business Domination - Turn 5k To 50K by jetroolowole(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello Nairalander, my name is Jetro Olowole - CEO Webclick Communications Ltd and Home Business Coach. I am about to launch a course called Home Business Domination on how to leverage your published digital asset to build wealth.

I want to teach 20 people as Beta Tester for the course. I will take you on hand how to use digital marketing, affiliate marketing, blogging and E-commerce dropshipping to make money from home.

I will be charging N20k for the course. But if you join now as Beta Tester, you will only pay N5k.

COURSE 1: CONTENT PROMOTION
In this session, I am going to teach you the secret to making money from content and how to craft a great evergreen content for blog and social media posts. You will learn how you can monetize your content with E-commerce, Social Media and Sponsorship. I will be showing participants how I am doing that with my blogs http://jetroolowole.com | https://health2wealth.org

COURSE 2: E-COMMERCE DROPSHIPPING
Not many Nigerians are aware that they can make money from E-commerce dropshipping irrespective of where they live. In Lagos, I see a lot of young people making in excess on 100K monthly from Ecommerce without stocking products or owning an e-commerce store. Do you know you can make money from sites like Jumia or Konga even though you don't reside in Lagos? During this session, I will show you how to achieve that.

COURSE 3: FACEBOOK GROUP DOMINATION
Be the first to get access to my latest course Facebook Group Domination - How To Build A Highly Engaging Facebook group from Scratch, Drive Crazy Organic Traffic & Monetize It. I am going to show you how to build wealth leveraging your digital asset on Facebook group. If you are looking for opportunity to get international recognition and build wealth, Facebook group community is your short cut. I will be teaching you all the secret plus what I learnt from the 3-days It's Your Facebook Pop Up event in Lagos.

BONUS: 3 MONTH FREE CONSULTING
I charge per hour for my consulting but I will give you 1 hour every week for 3 months for free in addition to your coaching session.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
1. You must be willing to participate in our digital marketing internship and campaign.
2. The interested partner should be willing to join our E-commerce Associate Program where they can turn a minimum investment of N3000 into a N200K monthly Home Based business.
3. You must have a laptop or a smartphone
4. Income generated during this exercise can only be withdrawn after one month for probation participants and after 7 days for interns

OVER TO YOU
You can choose to be one of the beta tester for my coaching program and be one of the testimony sharer or you can choose to watch others succeed and be one of their admirer. The choice is yours!

If you are interested, comment your number below or send Beta Tester to Zero Eight Zero Seven Three One Zero Two Zero One Two

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Redeemed Us$500m Eurobond Due April 22, 2019 / White Mercury Forsale In Africa / Bring Your Business Online With Cheap And Reliable Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.