Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Pastor Adeboye Made Me Governor Of Benue State – Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Pastor Adeboye Made Me Governor Of Benue State – Ortom (249 Views)

Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) / God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Pastor Adeboye Made Me Governor Of Benue State – Ortom by newsbook: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
The Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, has shared his experience on how the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, ensured he emerged victorious at the 2019 governorship election in his state.

Governor Ortom who shared his testimony during the April edition of the church Holy Ghost congress held at the redemption camp on Friday, said he sought for the prayers of Pastor Adeboye and Mrs Folu Adeboye before contesting and emerging victorious in the 2015 governorship poll.

He said: When i wanted to contest for the 2015 election, i came to the Redemption Camp to pray and i went to Daddy and Mummy G.O. They prayed for me and despite all the challenges that accompanied the race, i became the governor and i was sworn in.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/how-pastor-adeboye-made-me-governor-of-benue-state-ortom

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Made Me Governor Of Benue State – Ortom by etrouble: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good, our amiable and humble GO Daddy Adeboye made you governor and not God Almighty. Even Daddy GO will deny you if he reads the nonsense you are saying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"The Awakening Era: A Challenge To State Building"- Christopher Anokwu / World Bank Provides Over $200 Million To increase Electricity In West Africa / It Is Abnormal For President Buhari To Commission Uncompleted Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.