Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen (15098 Views)

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS / What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by damiloladuke: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
The Rivers State Police Command has reacted to the reports on an alleged police brutality case on some residents of the state.

According to a certain report, youths of a local town, Atali, had stormed the Police Station in their area. The Police officers on duty were then reported to have opened fire on the protesters and one of the them was also alleged to have been stabbed with a knife by a police officer identified as Chinedu.

The report stated:

HAPPENING NOW Police officer by the name Chinedu stabbed & murdered an innocent man named Nyebuchi at Atali/Elimgbu, Obio/Akpor LGA. Rivers State. When the youths of the area went on protest at the station, @PoliceNG shot sporadically at unarmed civilians.

A 13 year old by the name Precious Gladstone & Turuchi (27) were shot by men of the @PoliceNG when youths went on protest against the murder of Nyebuchi.

Nyebuchi was stabbed to death minutes ago by a @PoliceNG officer called Chinedu. Precious Gladstone & Turuchi were subsequently shot by officers at Atali/Elimgbu Police station.

While responding to the alleged police brutality on the ‘innocent citizens’ the Rivers State Police Command debunked the initial reports and claimed that its officers at the Police Station were attacked by the youth of the Atali Community, who had earlier set ablaze an apartment of a police officer close to the station.

https://lailasnews.com/youths-attacked-our-station-rivers-state-police-on-alleged-killing-of-citizen/

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by mosegifted: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Really. You can imagine what a said professional security system are saying i weep for my country Nigeria... you can't hear, IMF, CIA, MI6, NSA, FBI or even the least SECTION 20 give their citizens this type of boo crap inform of justifying their actions what so ever

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by seunmohmoh(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Between rivers,edo and zimbabwe ...Who get bad news pass?

1 Like

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by seunmohmoh(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
mosegifted:
Really
You stole my ftc grin
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by ficons: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Let go there
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by XullySwt(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Always Rivers
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by osuofia2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Rivers youths and violence.... I stand with police on this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by viktohmarkz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
with this broad daylight lying you still want to believe that police is your friend?

8 Likes

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by iammo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
cool

Police should observe a seat at home or full strike in Rivers, lets see if cultist, criminals, rapist, yahoo ritualist wont overrun Rivers state.

Yes Police needs reforms cause of some greedy junior ranks but eliminating them is very risky

6 Likes

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by sanmtiago(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Police and senselessness na 5&6

6 Likes

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by davillian(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
I trust rivers boys they would still do what's on their mind.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by jokko4: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Gd

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by curlah: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
You know, and we know, that this is a broad-faced lie.

What we don't want is you lying to our face!

3 Likes

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by SjMbula(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
So sad! I dont support police brutality but we civilians should check ourselves also, you know that this people are armed and mad so to speak but you went stroggling with them, who don die don die ooo, be wise. #saynotopolicebrutality

3 Likes

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by mosegifted: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You stole my ftc grin

i say make I play smart nigga small na, na my first FTC be dis for dis forum so just leave me make i de jolly de go

1 Like

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by Afonja007: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Police with their own side of the story they must cook it with enough maggi and pepper undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by seunmohmoh(f): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
mosegifted:

i say make I play smart nigga small na, na my first FTC be dis for dis forum so just leave me make i de jolly de go
Enjoy my niccur.
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by Seanjay(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
picture of the burnt apartment of the officer or i dont believe this angry undecided and even at that what happen to tear gas must everything be shooting?
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by osemoses1234(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
ur family name get
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by mosegifted: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Enjoy my niccur.

One love my dear.. nice shot on ur profile
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by Boyooosa(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Biafra
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by RZArecta2(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nigerian police officers are champion liars cool
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by RZArecta2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
your family compound in your village cool
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by seunmohmoh(f): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
mosegifted:

One love my dear.. nice shot on ur profile
Thank you
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by Notatribalist(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
iammo:
cool

Police should observe a seat at home or full strike in Rivers, lets see if cultist, criminals, rapist, yahoo ritualist wont overrun Rivers state.

Yes Police needs reforms cause of some greedy junior ranks but eliminating them is very risky
Eliminate Police?who does that?
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by mytime24(f): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Police is ur friend undecided
Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Youths-stormed-ur-station? If-it-were-armedRobbers-who-stormed-you'll-be-able2do-anything. Bastar***

1 Like

Re: Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen by castrol180(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
What's all these?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Trying To Sell An Old Woman’s Stolen Goat In Anambra Paraded / Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) / WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.