Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

This Lion Attacks His Trainer While The Lioness Begs Him To Stop. See Video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Lion Attacks His Trainer While The Lioness Begs Him To Stop. See Video (448 Views)

A Lioness Did This After She Discovered That The Antelope She Killed Is Pregnant / Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman / BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Bokoharam Attacks His Convoy On His Way To Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Lion Attacks His Trainer While The Lioness Begs Him To Stop. See Video by crackclap: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Do you think lions are to be messed with?

This lion showed his trainer he’s not to be messed with. Maybe hurt him a little or just scare him until he submits.

Like a girl with her drunk boyfriend at the bar. “Babe, babe, babe. Calm down.” This is how this trainer was saved.

Coming over to lion training. Of course, the guys are professionally trained. The only obvious consideration that I don’t know is the sort of training they undergo (to train a lion). Be it as it may, this lion attacked this trainer, and he would have gone too soon but not for his senior trainer and the lioness begging & helping him out.

A Great Thought

If I’m a newbie lion trainer and I ignore the male lion’s obvious irritation with me and when he stares in my eyes I stare back basically challenging him.

Would we need a moral lesson here? If yes, let me know what you think. See the video.

https://crackclap.com/lion-attacks/

1 Like

Re: This Lion Attacks His Trainer While The Lioness Begs Him To Stop. See Video by Isuachrist: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hahaha. That is interesting. The good thing is that he survived...

(1) (Reply)

Black Honda Trucks Ridgeline For Sale . (tokunbo) / Danfo Driver Trapped As Truck Falls On His Bus Today In Iyana Oba Lagos / Serious Cult Fight In Bogije Ibeju Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.