Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries (23074 Views)

Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara And Benue Ready To Pay New Minimum Wage / Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600) / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Funaki: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Kenkuss(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pls this one is a political talk
Just want to use it to win vote
L
I laugh in kogi
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Otugo007(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:
This man na real zombie, i pity the kogite, wike might nt been doing well compare to his prediceesor ameachi but his worst is the best of this man
[color=#550000][/color]

Are u crazy? How did Ameachi did better compare to Wike. Of all Governors in Nigeria is wike u are using to compare Bello. What insult.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Flyingngel(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Mic07566: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
See prove below

Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by masterpix(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:
This man na real zombie, i pity the kogite, wike might nt been doing well compare to his prediceesor ameachi but his worst is the best of this man
What is this one saying have you been to pH before?
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Jobabori(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Otugo007:
[color=#550000][/color]

Are u crazy? How did Ameachi did better compare to Wike. Of all Governors in Nigeria is wike u are using to compare Bello. What insult.
He should have used Ortom. Kogi and Benue are the worst in this democratic era.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Nazakaxah: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
[e]

Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by milliondollas(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
useless governor
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by ugorom: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
crackhouse:
Why is this man maltreating his people
Because his people wanted such as done to them.The gov't of the day is a reflection of the people who brought them to power.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Akmike1983: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Every body don know dis Gov n he will still talk like LIE MUHAMMED
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bastard governor angry
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Meritocracy: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lets him pay 30k minimum wage and salary arrears from now and later vote him out.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Bizibi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
goshen26:
Campaign don start

I just hope Kogi people will not fall for this cheap prank
em don fall kpatakpata.....
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by zeenaman: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
He looks like an illiterate. Look at the way he's holding that pen
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Masanto: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fake news, Sani Bello Of Niger State not Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by goshen26: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bizibi:
em don fall kpatakpata.....

I pray so
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Kennydoc(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:

Amaechi's government benefitted from the sharing of excess crude accounts, that's why it seems like he did better than Wike is doing, in terms of infrastructure. Wike is currently one of the most hardworking governors.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by deavicky(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Why will he object while he has not been paying salaries. all he needs is just to agree. "I no gree I no gree" Nahin dey tire shirt.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by osuofia2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
That guy should be shot in the head
And should be shot again if he survives the first shot
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by Evydo: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
The governor from Kogi is a disappointment to the youths
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by olaswim: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
He is mad
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by 247Dior(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:
wake up bro, Wike is on top 5 performing governors in Nigeria and his 4 years has supersedes Amaechi's 8 years..fact
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by topstone4: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
ngeneukwenu, may all the evil you wish for kogi state people come upon your head, your children and generations to come. You are a wicked person and may your wickedness consume you and members of your household.

Oya, cry to the mod tto save you from my hand. tongue
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by begwong: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
AT 18K HE WASN'T PAYING, UNA GET 2YEARS ARREARS. BELIVE YEYE BELLO AT YOUR PERIL KOGITES.
BETTER KICK HIM OUT NOW OR YOU START DYING ENMASS DURING HIS DEADLY 2ND /FINAL TENURE!
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by kingsmaila(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
APC should not give YB its mandate or else another party will win the election.
Re: Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries by vineyardfarms: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
GOV. BELLO, YOU OWE SEVERAL MONTHS UNPAID SALARIES WHICH HAS SEND MANY WORKERS TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE. TALK IS CHEAP. FAILED YOUTH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Senate Raises 10-man Panel To Meet Buhari (names) / Jubilation In North Central Confirms Zone’s Support For Atiku- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.