Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Yamaha CS1X Synthesizer (for Entry-level, Professional Music Producer) - Cheap! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Yamaha CS1X Synthesizer (for Entry-level, Professional Music Producer) - Cheap! (1452 Views)

Reviewing The Infinix Inbook X3 Slim Display: A Stylish Entry-level Notebook / Lenovo Essential G505s - Entry Level Laptop - AMD | 4GB | 320GB / FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signals 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yamaha CS1X Synthesizer (for Entry-level, Professional Music Producer) - Cheap! by Incrediblepee: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hello!
Are you an entry-level or Professional Music Producer/Beat Maker?
You need a Synthesizer to make your Beats, Sound Designs and Productions?
...But You dont have enough budget for it?
I Understand!

I'm selling off my Yamaha CS1X Rompler Synthesizer - For cheap!

The CS1x is Yamaha's first Analog Emulation performance keyboard for electronic and dance musicians.
All controls and parameters are real-time and MIDI controllable. As well as a superb set of quality synth bass, pads, voices, leads and arpeggiated sequences there are plenty of amazing drum sounds also with analog sound and control.
Keyboard: 61 keys
Class: synthesizer
Sync: midi clock
Memory: 128 slots

To Read More about it, You can search it up online for verification.
Working Perfectly.
Neat.
Click on the link below to listen to the sounds i produced with this machine.
https://soundcloud.com/snookiemusic
http://mytruspot.com/snookie/tracks/4219/ankak-featuring-tha-suspect

Re: Yamaha CS1X Synthesizer (for Entry-level, Professional Music Producer) - Cheap! by TriciaRay: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thanks for sharing, indeed it was really difficult to select a really good synthesizer for our son. He is 16 and he has his own group and he was playing on a very old model that can't offer the perfect sound and qualitative music. They make often parties with colleagues and he is the DJ on it. So he wished about a new one and we decide to gift him this on his birthday. To tell the truth, I shoveled the entire Internet until I found exactly what I needed. Fortunately, I found a cool Arturia Martixbrute for a really pleasant price on https://i4studio.nl/rme. Really the best offer for such good equipment. So, he remained very happy.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop With The Budget Range Of 60-70K / Dell Precision Workstation. Nvidia 4GB Dedicated Graphics. / Usb internet Modem:which One Will I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.