Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

South African Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer (306 Views)

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / TRAGEDY! Tears As Crocodile Devours Pastor While Baptizing His Members(photo) / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
A respected servant of the almighty God, South African Pastor Baptizes His Church Members with Bottles Of Beer

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIGkkJ2m45o

Re: South African Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer by DonGtoG1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
We all have to answer any question that have to do with whatever we do.
Re: South African Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
I need to know that church. I go dey go every service.
The lord is good
Re: South African Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
He was baptized so that he can beer the cross.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: South African Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer by opparadise: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A respected servant of the almighty God, South African Pastor Baptizes His Church Members with Bottles Of Beer

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIGkkJ2m45o
For that, if I were God, I would have made you dumb, blind, with partial stroke, itchy body, and leprosy for referring a professional drunk as that.
Re: South African Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer by donbachi(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
A God without a man,will still remain a God..but,these niggas out here.does not know that a man without God is no man..and even if it takes a man called by God to lead another man to God,should not cow the man following him.it's the mother of all sins..this pastor is a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Questions On Raising The Dead / Portrait Of A Blessed Man By Deji Yesufu / See What Made A Great Man Of God Divorce His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.