Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage (66024 Views)

We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC / New Minimum Wage: Why States Cannot Pay N30,000 – Gov Umahi / FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Abdulaziz Yari God will punish u!
There is no minimum wage in his state and now he is telling us he can afford to pay 30k, Oga pay 18k first
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by mankan2k7(m): 4:47am On Apr 21, 2019
U will not see ekiti on d list now
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by shugabasbn: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2019
U better don't Wang too much, Kwara state that can't pay #18k want to pay #30k. I just lafd in Gbogua
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by KingWarri: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2019
nazicartel:
30k is not easy ooo... let's see how it ends... zamfara wants to pay too....
What do you mean 30k that can only buy you the cheapest infinix phone.... how much do the govt. spend on allowances alone? yet they don't complain that Nigeria is broke because of their heavy pay... the senators in Nigeria earn more than the president of America... do ur research
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by KingWarri: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Dohwho:

Cost of rice 2010 #9000= $60 2019 #18000=$50
Food for thought
I see two things going on there... 1. 2010 Naira has value 2. 2019 Naira lost value
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by KingWarri: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2019
Denikayan:
I wonder how South Eastern states will pay 30K

In Imo they will sell of OkoroWusa statues to pay....
grin
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by kolas88(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Believe Kogi state government at your own disappointment and peril
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2019
You would have just listed the states. I no geh pawa to read that journal dis morning abeq
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by nazicartel(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2019
KingWarri:

What do you mean 30k that can only buy you the cheapest infinix phone.... how much do the govt. spend on allowances alone? yet they don't complain that Nigeria is broke because of their heavy pay... the senators in Nigeria earn more than the president of America... do ur research
it's true shaa but what am saying is that they've not been able to pay this present one as at when due talk more of
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by MrDebonair: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2019
Poshriel. In the process of initiating the #500 monthly payment, I discovered that you are not whom you claim to be. On that note, I am sorry you do not meet the criteria. Thanks.

Only one space is left for any unemployed female to qualify for the #500 monthly payment till she finds a job. Thanks
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2019
MrDebonair:
Poshriel. In the process of initiating the #500 monthly payment, I discovered that you are not whom you claim to be. On that note, I am sorry you do not meet the criteria. Thanks.

Only one space is left for any unemployed female to qualify for the #500 monthly payment till she finds a job. Thanks

I don't understand... Pls if I would have to talk to you on phone I really do not mind... Pls
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by MrDebonair: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
@Poshriel. I have tried to be diplomatic. You are Male not female. One male already chosen.
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by KingWarri: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
nazicartel:
it's true shaa but what am saying is that they've not been able to pay this present one as at when due talk more of
That's because of their greed not to.... imagine the governors not being paid when due.... they will cause an uproar.... and for the record, I don't think that has ever happened....

1 Like

Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
MrDebonair:
@Poshriel. I have tried to be diplomatic. You are Male not female. One male already chosen.

Why not we talk on phone, a video call or I could send you my identity
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by Successdude(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2019
ainas247:

If the state agreed to pay some private sectors would not pay...
the most beneficiary would be the people that the government pay their salaries
I mean how to rank the business on google
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by ainas247: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Oh okay, check my profile the details is there and let's talk on WhatsApp for better and fast communication
Successdude:
I mean how to rank the business on google
Re: Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage by yjgm(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2019
bekpo:

Gov Udom Emmanuel will not emulate these kind gesture. Despite d state being d richest in d country, for yrs promotion arrears and gratuity are yet to b paid. Salaries are paid when it's convenient to d gov to so do. I do not expect him to pay d new National minimum wage anyway-the state is already bankrupt after d elections as a result of vote buying.
This is pathetic. People are indeed wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.