Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Really Cannot Believe This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Really Cannot Believe This! (1372 Views)

Christians - Do You Believe This? If Not Tell Me Why With Bible Support / I Really Need Help. I Am Looking For Psalm 23 But I Want It In Yourba / Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Cannot Believe This! by JERRY9(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2010
This post does not intend to potray the religion as anything bad or whatever, but i got this mail and i cant but help sharing it. What joy do they derive from doing this as shown in the pictures.

Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by JERRY9(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2010
More pix

Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by Dolemite(f): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2010
I don't know how true this is (you got it from email) but it's religion, further proof that religion is poison! they are doing what their religion preaches. Like in Christianity where the pope tells people living with AIDS not to use condoms. . .religion is poison.
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by JERRY9(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2010
Someone forwarded it to my email, i really can not stop feeling bad since i got this. I mean this little kido might be very very hungry for Christ sake or just meant it as a little childish prank. Making him go through such excruciating pains,gosh this is definitely not what Allah would want. Where is Abuzola and his Muslim brothers, can you guys respond?

@ Dolemite how can the Pope say such a dumb thing? i dont believe you though.
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by jcross19: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
Dolemite:

I don't know how true this is (you got it from email) but it's religion, further proof that religion is poison! they are doing what their religion preaches. Like in Christianity where the pope tells people living with AIDS not to use condoms. . .religion is poison.
dolemite, try to give us a link to your claim so that we can know what you are saying DON'T try to acuise of lies on here b,cos of some evil deed been exposed
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by kolaoloye(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2010
One of the reasons why I left Islam.There is no room for forgiveness.I pity the little boy.

I said it before: "Religion is like a virus once it enters your system you are gone"

Religion is a bondage.I think a life without it is a more peaceful life.
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by Kay17: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
Just one word, horrifying!
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by Kay17: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
Dolemite:

The Pope had always emphasized on the Incredible Sin in the use of contraceptives.
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by newmi(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2010
This is DEVILISH! DEVILISH!! DELVILIS!!!
is this islam or barbarism, wickedness or madness. What kind of rule or law is this, even God Almighty doesn't do this otherwise perhaps the earth would be virtually empty now.
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by seyibrown(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
sad
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by sirmseen(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2010
I saw this mail 2 years ago and now its resurfacing as if it just got out yesterday
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by shinaidowu: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2010
What if you saw it last year, has anything changed since then? The point here is not when it happened but how can it happened. Where is forgiveness? The child could be hungry to do that.why are we always leaving substance to chase shadows? Hsssssss
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by Enigma(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2010
http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushboy.asp

These pictures originated with the Iranian news site PeykeIran, who (along with persons who have witnessed similar scenes in other countries) confirmed that what the photographs actually depict is performers hustling money from onlookers by staging a common street act, one in which a subject seemingly allows himself to be run over by a heavy vehicle and then emerges unscathed. This a common act, variations of which are performed by many magicians and accomplished through a variety of means, with no lasting harm done. That the subject is a small boy who grimaces his way through the stunt is all part of the act, intended to elicit sympathy and extra cash from onlookers. (Despite his contorted facial expressions, the boy is not seriously or permanently injured by the process.

and

The above photographs do not depict any form of amputation, and it is the child's left arm which goes under the wheels. Moreover, there are no police, judges, religious authorities, or other officials evident in any of the pictures, just a huckster with a hand-held microphone who drums up business and describes the action for the onlookers visible in the background of the first photo. (Also note the blanket placed under the boy's arm — something which is useful for a staged stunt but is unlikely to be provided or allowed by those intent on severely punishing a lawbreaker.)

Edited
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by seyibrown(f): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2010
Why has the boy got such a happy face then?
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by dexmond: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
Vintage Islam. Compare what Quran teaches with how Jesus handled the famous case of the adulterous woman. JESUS REMAINS LORD! ISLAM is DECEIT.
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by Cute500(f): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2010
This is truly devastatin. Feel terrible looking at these pictures.
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by Enigma(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ Last two posters

Did you guys see post no. 12?

The thing is not any Islamic thing; they are "street magicians" doing show for money -  including the BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one old enough to remember those 'rẹnu rẹnu' people in Naija?
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by Enigma(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g7jEyonsqs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed>[/flash]
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by zayhal(f): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
Some Nigerians are simply gullible and barely use their senses. Even a child who sees those pictures will know they're stunts.

People just display their gullibility for the world to see, all because they hate. Pity. embarassed
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by TheClown: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2010
This boy's face doesn't look happy. Well, some magicians are pulling stunts and consider a boy of 8 most appropriate for it and to prove him indestructible, they chose only one of hands instead. The truth remains what it is.
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
Re: I Really Cannot Believe This! by chakula: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
zayhal:

Some Nigerians are simply gullible and barely use their senses. Even a child who sees those pictures will know they're stunts.

People just display their gullibility for the world to see, all because they hate. Pity. embarassed

HMMN. I AM SURPRISE WOO.

(1) (Reply)

Refuse To Worry -pastor Chris / John 3:8: What Does This Scripture Mean To You? / Unbelievable! Man Eats His Own poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.