Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

PFA Awards Nominee Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PFA Awards Nominee Out (291 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is The First African Female Ballon D'or Nominee / #PFA Awards: Sane Picks Up Men's Young Player Of The Year Award / #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PFA Awards Nominee Out by bartz025(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
The PFA players player of the year alongside the Young Player of the year list has been dropped, and obviously there are some surprises in the list.

First we take a look at the "PFA players player of the year" nominees

Virgil Van Dijk - Liverpool CB
A master of defense, confused moussa sissoko totally.

Sergio Aguero - Man City FW
Uhmm well Aguero, not really much to say, he is on top in the Goals chart.

Raheem Sterling - Man City WF
A versatile forward, keeps on scoring, And at the same time providing assists.

Bernardo Silva - Man City (Free role) grin grin, this guy can run anything, he his always everywhere on the pitch, no much surprises.

Eden Hazard - Chelsea WF
Well obviously has to be on this list, might even end up as the winner, Chelsea are lucky to still have him this season, but that mightn't be the case in the next.

Sadio Mane - Liverpool WF
Well as of Sadio mane, I don't really know why he is on this list, even though he has scored 16 goals in PL, I would have preferred Pogba in his position, grin

PFA Young player of the year

Marcus Rashford - Man Utd FW
Raheem Sterling- Man City WF
Declan Rice - West Ham MF
David Brooks - Bournemouth AM
Bernardo Silva - Man City (free role) grin grin
Alexander Arnold - Liverpool RB

So for this lists Accordingly I would pick Bernardo Silva to win the players player of the year, cos even the nominated players would agree, he can Run grin grin

As for the Young set, I would go for Alexander Arnold, it's the start of something great for him.

Thanks for reading, you might comment and Please share
http://newsyb..com

Re: PFA Awards Nominee Out by DIVFAVOR(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good analysis, this should make a front page....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Football - Manchester Utd Vs Manchester City - 24th Apr. 2019 - EPL / Former Super Eagle Stars Laud Gov Wike For His Investments In Sports. / Get At Least #20000 With Just #200 On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.