Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate (899 Views)

Taobao Tmall 1688, Shipping By Air, Alipay Wechat Bank Card RMB, Selling RMB / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
FAB PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPING SERVICES

Order from www.1688.com, taobao, tmall, with ease we help you make payment & ship your goods to Nigeria without any problem. You are 100% guaranteed of getting your goods delivered to Nigeria.

All you need to do is search for the exact product that you want, copy the url link to that product, send it to us on whatsapp 07068464172 . Don't forget to include the quantity, color, & size(where applicable). We shall give you an invoice with the total cost.

Don't forget to drop your review about our services here.
Our service charges is as low as 5% of total cost of what you want to buy.

You are 100% guaranteed of getting your items delivered to Nigeria when we handle both procurement & shipping for you.

You can use any shipping agent of your choice while we handle only payment to your supplier, just send us the links to the item you want to buy and include your shipping agent China address, we shall buy and ship to that address then give you tracking number to know the progress of your order.

We can as well help you search for what you want(T & C applies) to get the cheapest price for such product.
You can get in touch with us on whatsapp or call 07068464172.

We can help you send money directly to your suppplier Alipay account.

Alipay Rate: N58/Yuan (RMB)

Shipping rate- $5+N400 per kg

Pick up is at Ikeja.

Address- No 2 Obafemi Awolowo way Ikeja, Lagos
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Patented: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
You should probably put the name and address of your organisation.
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Patented:

Would do that. Thank you
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2019
I just checked my dashboard and found that some orders were not shipped by the seller. I made payment since Friday and today is Sunday.

Sometimes the sellers are responsible for your goods getting to Nigeria late. The following conversation occur between me and the seller

Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by cornerplus: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2019
missfadesola:

Order from www.1688.com, taobao, tmall, with ease we help you make payment & ship your goods to Nigeria without any problem. You are 100% guaranteed of getting your goods delivered to Nigeria.

All you need to do is search for the exact product that you want, copy the url link to that product, send it to us on whatsapp 07068464172 . Don't forget to include the quantity, color, & size(where applicable). We shall give you an invoice with the total cost.

You are 100% guaranteed of getting your items delivered to Nigeria when we handle both procurement & shipping for you.

You can use any shipping agent of your choice while we handle only payment to your supplier, just send us the links to the item you want to buy and include your shipping agent China address, we shall buy and ship to that address then give you tracking number to know the progress of your order.

We can as well help you search for what you want(T & C applies) to get the cheapest price for such product.

Pick up is at Ikeja.

Can i come to your office for talks?
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
cornerplus:

Yes you can. Reach me on whatsapp on 07068464172
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
cornerplus:

Yes you can. Reach me on whatsapp on 07068464172
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Let's help you procure and ship.

We understand how frustrating it can be chatting with your delivery company and not getting any response from them.

Pictured below are some of the goods enroute our warehouse in China.

Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Comanche(f): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Hello. I'd like to try out your service.
First I need to ask you some questions. Should I send a whatsapp message?

1 Like

Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Comanche:
Hello. I'd like to try out your service.

First I need to ask you some questions. Should I send a whatsapp message?

Sure go ahead. We are awaiting your message
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Let's help you procure and ship your goods. Delivery is 7 to 14 days

Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Let's help you ship from Alibaba, taobao, 1688 at the cheapest rate. We can also help you negotiate with the seller
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 11, 2019
Let's help you procure and ship from 1688, taobao and Alibaba. Guaranteed 7 to 14 days shipping. No stories

Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by x5k7ew(m): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2020

Pick up is at Ikeja.

Scan pictures, enter wechat group, China business, shopping, RMB exchange

Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by MOROVINA: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2020
I want to send a sample to China, can you handle that as well and at what price?
Re: We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate by x5k7ew(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Patented:
Wechat shopping group, China!! Scan pictures, enter wechat group, China business, shopping, RMB exchange

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Forex Strategy On MT4 Mobile / Sunburn Treatment Combo The Best Of All / I Will Pay 100k For An Old Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.