Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother (28858 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage / Bikini Photos Of Toke Makinwa At Lagos Beach / Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Author and Vlogger Toke Makinwa took to her social media space to share a throwback photo with her late mother, Modupe.

Recall that in her book "On Becoming" she revealed they, the media personality and her siblings, lost their parents to a fire when they were only kids.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/toke-makinwa-shares-throwback-photo-with-late-mum.html

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
sad
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by Waakanda: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
She's pretty... I mean the mother cheesy cool

43 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by itspzpics(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eeyah

See Some Sexy Photos of Toke Makinwa As she rock her sexy curvy body => See Photos Here
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by iTearHerToto: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
She looked like a boy

Very ugly boy for that matter

Pukesangry

21 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She looked like a boy
Very ugly boy for that matter
Pukesangry
Exactly.
very annoying look.
how can you be carrying Kim Kardashian's hip with patoranking body..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by Dimmatic(f): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eyes her mum will not recorgnise her again, even in the spirit world. What am I saying

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by LearnITsmash(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
So this is the mom of the this bleaching hunter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
GutsOverFear:

Exactly.

very annoying look.

Haba shocked shocked

This one hit pass Stevie wonder track..

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by KingLennon(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Even on an emotional post many people are still abusing her. Pls did Toke Makinwa offend Nairalanders? Why do I see so much hatred coments about her?

17 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by NobleAngell(f): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Well, if you look closely there's resemblance. But she is the yellow version. Those calling her a hoe, have u ever caught her on the farm?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Very Fugly looking boy ! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by skyfather09(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
black from small, yellow for big... this type of miracles are wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by EkeJah(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is the second picture necessary...smh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by NobleAngell(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Denikayan:
The mum didn't know she was carrying Ambode's bedmate then
You're just wicked.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by kestolove95(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Throwback of her brother she meant or what? Cox I can’t see any lil girl oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by thelifepagesng(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by Earthquake3: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
KingLennon:
Even on an emotional post many people are still abusing her. Pls did Toke Makinwa offend Nairalanders? Why do I see so much hatred coments about her?

Why is she always on front page?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by vacanci: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
That her throwback looks like Bobrisky throwback o.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by DreamSonInlaw(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ooo never knew she lost her parents through such tragic way, respect for how you push your way up
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by MillerJnr(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
GutsOverFear:
Exactly.
very annoying look.
see her face like egg

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by castrol180(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
RIP mummy Toke Makinwa...fine busty hips Toke
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by sweetrace(f): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Earthquake3:

Why is she always on front page?

Because she is newsworthy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by ekestic1976(f): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Waakanda:
She's pretty; I mean her mom cool

She's PRETTY too!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by BlackfireX: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Who is this one again ¿
Re: Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother by Earthquake3: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
sweetrace:

Because she is newsworthy.

What makes her worthy, fake ass and a low self esteem?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe / Actress Lilian Esoro Stuns In Lovely Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.