Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (28825 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by gistfever: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) and his beautiful wife, Jumobi Mofe-Damijo are celebrating the 18th wedding aaniversary as RMD pens down a lovely note for her.

He wrote:
"18years. Grateful. Humbled by your love and strength. Thank you for making me a better man Abike.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/richard-mofe-damijo-pens-lovely-note-to.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by gistfever: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
sad

Please Nairaland help me and see.

Seun would just see anybody and allow them to come here and do nairaland.

What is this one saying kwanu?

7 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lovely. Couples like this makes you looking forward to marriage. Marriage goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by decatalyst(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
It always sounds special and deep when you are called by your traditional or cultural name.

Azzin, it sinks into you...if you are angry, it calms the nerve. If you are being appreciated, and the name is called, you know the person mean it from the dept of their soul.

Nice one Mr Damijo

13 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by itspzpics(m): 4:34am On Dec 30, 2018
Hml

Young Man Who Live Abroad Went Home For Xmas Spraying His Mum With Dollars >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Viccur(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Today is my birthday and i haven't heard from Seun. Why? btw i made frontpage cos it seems that's the criteria. Seun don't kill me with anxiety contact me abeg

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by nwakgr8: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin as for me my 18days relationship always look like 18years.... Abeg dem try

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Cutefergieee: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Tunasco4u(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
OK congrat
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Marriage Goals.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Pretijoycy(f): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
hml to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by sukerefakere(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Auxtin85(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lilian Esoro, Ini Edo, Tonto Dikeh and Tonke Makinwa come and see a woman like you. Non of una even celebrate 2 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
decatalyst:
It always sounds special and deep when you are called by your traditional or cultural name.

Azzin, it sinks into you...if you are angry, it calms the nerve. If you are being appreciated, and the name is called, you know the person mean it from the dept of their soul.

Nice one Mr Damijo

Native names connects to one's core. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Neat
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by iluvdonjazzy: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
he wore wedding ring his wife did not wear, why?

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Richard Mofe Damijo babanla striker lati le

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Seunpaul01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm not seeing ring in the wife's finger.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by babyfaceafrica: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
the less noise,the longer the marriage will last

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Asshurbanipali: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
cool
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by hansomb: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
it takes patience
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by StarUp: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Looks like a marriage built on trust...talking about trust, wives, learn to trust your husbands.
Sometimes your husband may come back home late and give you one reason you cannot find in any book,
Let love and trust prevail.
Imagine Jonah coming back after 3 days of absence, no phone call, no message, nothing, only to tell his wife he was swallowed by a fish and vomited after 3 days - just imagine how that sounded.
The wife will feel like breaking his head.
"Swallowed by fish really? Are you talking to a baby?
What an insult, lying to me as if I don't have any brains? Which fish, mackerel or tilapia"?
Even if Jonah reported the issue to a pastor, the pastor will call him aside and say "brother Jonah, why not pray against lying spirits."
Neighbors will shout "ahh madam, you don't understand, the fish is another woman".
But between you and I,
Jonah was telling the truth grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Bar1941(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
he wore wedding ring his wife did not wear, why?

Cos the ring was too tight thereby causing sores in her finger.

Aproko

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by able1993(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Congratulations, we hope other young marriages also reach puberty....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by iluvdonjazzy: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bar1941:

Cos the ring was too tight thereby causing sores in her finger.

Aproko
I hear u atatafo
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
StarUp:
Looks like a marriage built on trust...talking about trust, wives, learn to trust your husbands.
Sometimes your husband may come back home late and give you one reason you cannot find in any book,
Let love and trust prevail.
Imagine Jonah coming back after 3 days of absence, no phone call, no message, nothing, only to tell his wife he was swallowed by a fish and vomited after 3 days - just imagine how that sounded.
The wife will feel like breaking his head.
"Swallowed by fish really? Are you talking to a baby?
What an insult, lying to me as if I don't have any brains? Which fish, mackerel or tilapia"?
Even if Jonah reported the issue to a pastor, the pastor will call him aside and said "brother Jonah, why not pray against lying spirits."
Neighbors will shout "ahh madam, you don't understand, the fish is another woman".
But between you and I,
Jonah was telling the truth grin
you're right, but almost everybody are liars now that the problem..

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
She's still looking fresh, money is good but only the ones got through legitimate means.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by zudozz: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
this girl try that year.. e no easy to steal RMD from taller more beautiful women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) / Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.