Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project (1899 Views)

Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand / Miss Nollywood Winner, Karina Simon Visits Steve Azaiki Over Pet Project / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Naijadrivablog ran into the venue in Murg Plaza, Garki Abuja where a Hummer "2" SUV is branded "Touching Lives With Tonto Dike". It shows that she is about to take her Pet project to a new level.

King Tonto is about to touch lives. Recall that she has been giving out gifts such as lands etc.

What new could she be up to?

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/06/phototext-1530015483196122538154.jpg?w=584[/img]

What do you think?

Source

1 Share

Re: See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project by Wigetsolar: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
The face fine o but... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project by JubrinElSudan: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Make she no sell am one day like she sell Churchill SUV

2 Likes

Re: See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project by Oriflame918(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Get the type of cosmetics she used on her face from me your oriflame beauty consultant...
Check my signature grin

1 Like

Re: See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oriflame918:
[b]Get the type of cosmetics she used on her face from me[/b]your oriflame beauty consultant...
Check my signature grin

Really, you mean you sell paint

Fynestboi , MissyB3, lalasticlacla, Dominique, ishilove

1 Like

Re: See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project by Oriflame918(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Really, you mean you sell paint
Lol, no we don't we sell cosmetics!
Re: See The Hummer Jeep Of Tonto Dike's Pet Project by MrSensor(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
cheesy She must stop all the nonsense and go to get a husband with immediate effect. Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Omashola Slaps Mercy's Naked Butts As She Twerks On Him And Seyi (vid / Oritsefemi’s Former Partner, Chi Junglist Is Death / Cardi B Lists Out Things She Misses About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.