Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

SEO Optimised Tech Site With Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Optimised Tech Site With Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price (820 Views)

Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing / Download NAIJALOADED THEME 2019 SEO Optimised Theme / Create A Website Optimised With SEO-IN-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Optimised Tech Site With Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by henryobinna(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hi, I have this tech blog I don't have time to manage and am willing to sell it together with it's adsense, though the adsense isn't pin verified yet.

here's what you get:
- Tech site with .net TLD
- Adsense account that it was approved with
- Some tech related posts, you can do away with this if you so wish
- Off page SEO(some good backlinks)

All of this for a cheap price, if interested please do send me a mail on hobgmail.com with your phone number and I'll call you, but if you can drop your number here still fine.

Everybody knows getting adsense account approved today is now as hard as getting a US visa, so I want to help some guys out who want to also help them self instead of waiting and wasting time, all you need do is fire up the site with your choice of content and send traffic to the site that's all, no need applying and waiting on Google forever.
Re: SEO Optimised Tech Site With Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by henryobinna(m): 3:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Still Available
Re: SEO Optimised Tech Site With Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Alejob: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2019
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

Re: SEO Optimised Tech Site With Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by henryobinna(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2019
still available

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Verify My Adsense Account? I'll Pay 5K / 35 Times Payment Received 4 Years USA Adsense Plus Domain For Sale / Youtube Channel Monetization Enabled ( Serious Buyer Only)(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.