Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

New Scam Alert - Abokii8 is threatening my life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Scam Alert - Abokii8 is threatening my life (470 Views)

​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! / Are You An Employer? New Scam Discovery / New Scam Method On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scam Alert - Abokii8 is threatening my life by DEGREE2466(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
I advertised for a PayPal fund for sale and someone with the following numbers contacted me: 08097717193 and 08152013114 that he wants to buy a $40 PayPal fund. His moniker is Abokii8

I told him that my fund is no longer available. Few hours later, he sent me a message that I should send him his money.

At first I thought it was a joke until he became serious about it.

He mentioned the name of the person that he sent money to as Peter Osaremen

I told him that I do not know any Peter nor did I transact with him.

Next thing he said he has sent my number for spiritual verification. That I contacted him with a different phone number. I told this aboki to call the number that contacted him but he's insisting that I'm the person he transacted with.

Funny enough, he started threatening me that he has too much blood is his hand and does not want to kill anymore. He said the amount is 13,000.

Please, is this a new scam method? Should I report to security agents? This person will not let my WhatsApp nor my phone number to rest.

Please somebody should help.

Abokii8, please go and look for who you transacted with. I didn't have any deal with you.
Re: New Scam Alert - Abokii8 is threatening my life by Realbelieveer(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
If its true. Bro. Just report .. Atleast for your safety
Re: New Scam Alert - Abokii8 is threatening my life by Chidonc(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
leave the idiot, if he likes let him consult the devil himself he can do nothing

1 Like

Re: New Scam Alert - Abokii8 is threatening my life by DEGREE2466(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Realbelieveer:
If its true. Bro. Just report .. Atleast for your safety

I later learned that I was not his only victim

1 Like

Re: New Scam Alert - Abokii8 is threatening my life by DEGREE2466(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2019
Chidonc:
leave the idiot, if he likes let him consult the devil himself he can do nothing

A jazz that could not save him from falling prey to Scammers, that one na jazz?

I have already ignored him. I called him out on the exchangers trade to stop getting in contact with me. He can go ahead and do his juju.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do To Get 1 Dollar From Everyone On Earth? / How To Start Gemstone Business In Nigeria: A Book / I Will Do All Your Typing/article writing Work for you @#0.60 kobo per word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.