Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Slay Queen Came Out Of Hotel Enter Gutter Run Mad (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Came Out Of Hotel Enter Gutter Run Mad (video) (577 Views)

Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Came Out Of Hotel Enter Gutter Run Mad (video) by Sergioaguero: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
From; iDONshayo.com blog

Slay Queen Came Out Of Hotel Enter Gutter Run Mad (video)

A lady came out of a popular Hotel “New Planet” near Alaba-International Electronic Market, Ojo LGA and enter gutter.

According to Report, she threw away her handbag and entered the gutter, it was believed, she had something to do with Yahoo Boys.

Watch video the via source link Below;

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/slay-queen-came-out-of-hotel-enter-gutter-run-mad-video/

Re: Slay Queen Came Out Of Hotel Enter Gutter Run Mad (video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bad
Re: Slay Queen Came Out Of Hotel Enter Gutter Run Mad (video) by Hoodbilonia: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fuc
Tot it was my ex
Wen wud it be her turn
Re: Slay Queen Came Out Of Hotel Enter Gutter Run Mad (video) by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
What is pictured there is definitely not a slay queen.

(1) (Reply)

Murder Or Suicide? 100L Uniport Student Found Dead. / Mobil/ Mr Biggs Maryland Lagos Sited Under High Tension Electric Cables / Drowning Man Rescued From National Stadium Swimming Pool Dies In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.