Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless (54347 Views)

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by AlphLukau: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by AlphLukau: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin grin

Don't Forget to DOWNLOAD HIS LATEST SONG ..... 'CULTURE" Here .... https://soundaza.com/singer-flavour-shows-off-hot-body-in-new-pictures-fans-react/

By UMU OBILIGBO

5 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by itspzpics(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wow.. Na money b fine bobo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
It haff tey that he removed cloth o. It use to be every week before.

Just when we thought he had been delivered, boom, the spirit shows up again.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Lordvaryx: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
If you have a good body structure, flaunt it.

But responsibly.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by vanida6: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wow cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by megareal: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
I support. He is always naked. We want to see what he looks like in clothes. tongue

17 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by LastSurvivor11: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
After checking their profile pictures I came to realise it’s only one pack guys are intimidated by flavour shirtlessness instead of hitting the gym and working on their diet grin

29 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by BilliOne(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Uncladism..the only door to fame and wealth for Nigerian entertainers male and female alike.. mtchhhwwww

4 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by SoftP(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Naa so dem dey behave,,,

Yellow Obioma's

2 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by cruzydal(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
The way people go unclad dese days sha .
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by MzTunechi(f): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Katikati everywhere
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Dshocker(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
His business
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by EmekaBlue(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin d guy wey dey advise get pot belly. flavour likes his body...e concern d guy?!

5 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Funlag: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Upton: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
That pepper soup guy still reach here?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Burgerlomo: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
How I wish Mr Ibu can go shirtless like that cool

2 Likes

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by SamOyovwi: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
With the situation of the country, he dey open body anyhow. He head correct
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
King of the strippers

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Jamalifeglobal: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm here eating iron in the name of gyming... My body is still like roasted icefish. Where did I go wrong?
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
No be this guy sing gospel music last time?I think say he don born again?So the 2 beauty queen wey e give Belle neva do am?

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Upton: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
That mad man up there is spamming this thread again
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by kolafolabi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
It is high time he settled down... Period!
Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by Aboguede(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Any which way, hustle must pay.

1 Like

Re: Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless by yyha3314(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mr flavor can u do me a favour

Abeg go and wear ur shirt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) / Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.