Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is It Possible To Sell Used PS Plus Membership Subscription To Someone Else - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is It Possible To Sell Used PS Plus Membership Subscription To Someone Else (1153 Views)

Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price / Create PS Plus 14 Days Free Trial Account / 1 Year US PS Plus Account Available For 8,000 *SOLD* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Sell Used PS Plus Membership Subscription To Someone Else by chubbyman(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Someone wants to sell me a used 5months PS plus membership account,is it advisable to buy it since it has already been used in his console and would probably not work on mine , please I need clarification if I should proceed on the transaction.
Re: Is It Possible To Sell Used PS Plus Membership Subscription To Someone Else by SDtwo: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Don't buy it. No way to sell a used subscription without selling the whole account.
Re: Is It Possible To Sell Used PS Plus Membership Subscription To Someone Else by chubbyman(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
SDtwo:
Don't buy it. No way to sell a used subscription without selling the whole account.
Thanks for the advice,I had my doubts from the beginning
Re: Is It Possible To Sell Used PS Plus Membership Subscription To Someone Else by xtravanganza20(m): 4:52am On May 08, 2020
Yes it is.

Welcome to Xtravaganza Investments.
Get your PSN cards from us as well as other gift cards and bitcoin @ N250/$.
We also buy giftcards and bitcoin from you as well @ N400/$.
NO minimum orders!!
3 minutes transaction times or less.
We operate in partnership with huge retail stores across USA and Europe.
NO middlemen are involved as we work directly with the source.
This is how we are able to deliver at these FANTASTIC prices!!!
Long term partners are welcome.
God is the Greatest...

Add us on whatsapp: +234 9045456836

(1) (Reply)

SOLD... LG V35 Available / Cheap Ps4 Controllers in ibadan / Uncharted 2: 80,000 Polygons Used For One Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.