Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo (5641 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by GistmoreNG: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Burna Boy and his British girlfriend, Stefflon Don All Loved Up In Bed.

See more; https://gistmore.com/burna-boy-and-his-girlfriend-stefflon-don-shares-bedroom-loved-up-photo

Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by GistmoreNG: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
cool
Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by Itchingpreeq: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
His niggies be like...thats my guy

Make money and wear pant upandan, you'll be everyones favourite.

But wait oo, is weed now legal? Isn't this enough evidence to get one arrested?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by itspzpics(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Itchingpreeq:

That law is only applicable to the poor in naija.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by iammo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
cool

Burna boss
His girlfriend is super hot
Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by delugajackson: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Burna Boy and weed are inseparable.

By the time he gets to 60, I doubt if he will still have lungs.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by iTearHerToto: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
This girl's lips are too enticing

Imagine those lips on your kini shocked

I'm already looking for my Vaseline

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by ValCon888: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Na who kon snap them?
Or are they loved up in bed with a professional photographer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by thebiggestgists(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2019
After bj
Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2019
Always smoking weed

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by Khd95(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Itchingpreeq:

arrest burna boy for smoking weed?laws are for poor people

Besides he was doing his thing indoors

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by GavelSlam: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Khd95:
arrest burna boy for smoking weed?laws are for poor people

Besides he was doing his thing indoors

No one can prove what it is he's smoking.
Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by Ayobami7(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seen
Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by oluwaishow: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

is only applicable to the poor in naija.
I swear u get am...
Re: Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Shares Bedroom Loved Up Photo by Gentleziggy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
For him mind now he is living larrrrrge

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tattooed Naira Marley Head On Her Back, Nairamarley Reacts / Photo ;tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband ā€œteebillz In A Yatch / Olivia Munn Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.