Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) (54419 Views)

Gbadegesin Ogunoye Installed As Olowo Of Owo In Ondo / Meet Taiwo Oyebola Agbona, Regent Of Aaye Town In Ondo State / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Propsvilla(m): 2:32am On Apr 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by boolet: 3:06am On Apr 21, 2019
HisSexcellency:
A similar thread about another lady made regent in same ondo state was on front-page sometime ago.

Nah small small e take dey start. One day a stubborn regent go just refuse to hand over grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5077591/meet-taiwo-oyebola-agbona-regent
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by dalass(f): 3:13am On Apr 21, 2019
KENZINCO:
Young Christian Lady Installed As A Regent In Ondo State

A young Christian Lady, Falowo Moyinoluwa has been installed as the regent of Ibulesoro kingdom in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State after the demise of his father who was the King. She shared the story of how it all happened on her Facebook page.
You can read it from the screenshots attached below
Thank God, that land will experience a sensible Christian lady's leadership while power tussle goes on by the men grin
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by igirabata123(m): 4:14am On Apr 21, 2019
peteruuu:
The spirit is always warring against the flesh!.
That sit(position)is not for a true born-again Christian.
In no way would a blood-born-heaven-bound-christian accept such offer! No No No!.
The Bible said in the book of 1John 1:5-7 that...
Verse 5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Verse 6) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
Verse. 7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

And Ye shall know the truth(Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life)... and the truth(Jesus Christ himself) will make you free...
In other words, your ignorance of the truth is your bondage!.
Harden not your heart, as in the days of provocation.
Only Believe, all things are possible.
God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Pls, do well by following my IG page @prechtheword_
Thanks.

I beg to disagree with you. The young lady can bring light to the kingdom. If Christians run away from such positions, how would they make christ light to shine for the people in need, as a true child of God, she can be a shining light and transform the throne. We have Christians king in the bible.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by patomberekpe(m): 4:43am On Apr 21, 2019
In no way would a blood-born-heaven-bound-christian accept such offer! No No No!.
Verse 5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Verse 6) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
Verse. 7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the
light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

And Ye shall know the truth(Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life)... and the truth(Jesus Christ himself) will make you free...
God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.[/quote]

Sir have You also thought that God Can use her to change whatever evil worship the community might be practicing to his glory! for with God all things are possible.Even Jesus said I came for the sinners not the righteous,May grace be released upon her to do the will of God and to still stand in faith. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 21, 2019
elyte89:
Aw will d future husband ask for sex from her

Something like...oba e Jo shey mo le do yin o grin grin grin

and you go dey turn Oba dey give her many styles.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Niyeal(m): 4:56am On Apr 21, 2019
OboOlora:
All this Yoruba people sef
Dem for five this one burger n milkshake before dem wear crown for am nah
C as she b like person wey de IDP camp
pervert.
You are saying this to your fellow woman
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by mikkyjagga1(m): 5:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Mr, what is your point?
peteruuu:
The spirit is
always warring against the flesh!.
Verse. 7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by ope532: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2019
Elarowa to help her rule the kingdom.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by tiredoflife(m): 6:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Bloody ritualist forming hearing from God
Na so Oni wife dey form prophetesse
Afonja sabi mumu themselves
U lots are not Christians
U mix it all
All these Pentecostal babalawo tribe
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:19am On Apr 21, 2019
igbodefender:

Wow! Please do tell us more about such a remarkable woman and the circumstances she faced in ascending the throne.
The legacy of Ooni Luwoo
In some accounts, she is referred to as Lúwo Gbàgìdá, a descendant of Otaataa from Owode compound, Okerewe. She was said to have been married to Chief Ọbalọran of Ilode and became the mother of Adekola Telu, the founder of Iwo town.
She was the first and only female to take the crown as Ooni after the demise of Ooni Giesi.
Ooni Luwoo was a beautiful woman who took great pride in her physical appearance and that of her surroundings. For this reason, she put the whole town of Ife hard at work at keeping the whole town clean and beautiful — both men and women.
She was also known to commission the unique Yoruba custom of construction of decorative pavements and open-air courtyards paved with pottery shreds. The streets of Ile-Ife were paved with quartz pebbles and broken pottery as punishment for anyone who committed an offence. The offenders were ordered to bake the clay, and afterwards use their bare hands to break it into pieces and then lay it on the floor for the queen to walk on.
She was so sophisticated and finicky that she refused to walk on the bare floor, and some of the hand-made clay tiles she walked on while she reigned are still available in parts of Ife and other parts of Yoruba land she visited while on the throne.
However, she was perceived as wicked and a terror to the Yoruba people and deemed "uncontrollable" and "high-handed" by the elders of the land.
After her reign ended, the council of Obas came together and vowed to never make a woman the Ooni of Ife again.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

The legacy of Ooni Luwoo
In some accounts, she is referred to as Lúwo Gbàgìdá, a descendant of Otaataa from Owode compound, Okerewe. She was said to have been married to Chief Ọbalọran of Ilode and became the mother of Adekola Telu, the founder of Iwo town.
She was the first and only female to take the crown as Ooni after the demise of Ooni Giesi.
Ooni Luwoo was a beautiful woman who took great pride in her physical appearance and that of her surroundings. For this reason, she put the whole town of Ife hard at work at keeping the whole town clean and beautiful — both men and women.
She was also known to commission the unique Yoruba custom of construction of decorative pavements and open-air courtyards paved with pottery shreds. The streets of Ile-Ife were paved with quartz pebbles and broken pottery as punishment for anyone who committed an offence. The offenders were ordered to bake the clay, and afterwards use their bare hands to break it into pieces and then lay it on the floor for the queen to walk on.
She was so sophisticated and finicky that she refused to walk on the bare floor, and some of the hand-made clay tiles she walked on while she reigned are still available in parts of Ife and other parts of Yoruba land she visited while on the throne.
However, she was perceived as wicked and a terror to the Yoruba people and deemed "uncontrollable" and "high-handed" by the elders of the land.
After her reign ended, the council of Obas came together and vowed to never make a woman the Ooni of Ife again.

Thanks for this. In the absence of history lessons in our schools, it is posts like yours that would help the people know of their past. Why should we know of female foreign queens of the past when we don't know of our own past queens?

1 Like

Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by dafeoroyo: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2019
As she is now,she can't mensturate,they have turned her to a man with jazz
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by AbikeDabiri: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2019
elyte89:

Lol... Ur Pappy... I swear u cracked me up.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by mikkyjagga1(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Mr, what is your point? Uve quoted nice scriptures but failed to use them to back up your point!

peteruuu:
The spirit is
always warring against the flesh!.

God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by striker07(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
dafeoroyo:
As she is now,she can't mensturate,they have turned her to a man with jazz
didn't you hear the part that says she is a christian?
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Ozkar: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
I hate it when people use the wrong pronouns. Op is talking about a lady and chooses to write 'his father'. Please correct it if you still can.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by delishpot: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2019
peteruuu:

God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.

Are you saying from time immemorial God has not risen a king after his heart to reign over a people who were idol worshipers? Kings who pulled down alars of strange gods and built new ones for their God? Na so una go dey do like say una know God pass
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Gloriouspa(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2019
peteruuu:

God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.

You are right my brother. If you read her post again you'll notice she said a friend asked her to pray that God's will be done. God might want her there to deliver the community and bring gospel to her people. If crusade are to be held in the palace or within the town to bring people back to God and win souls for Him.

There was an Oba in Ibadan land sometimes ago as i read and heard in history who was a true born again and a genuine Christian. He was a pastor in Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), his name is Oba Akinyele. He's fondly remembered today in CAC for great works God used him to do by winning many souls for Christ. If it is the will of God it will surely stand and such a person will definitely succeed. May God help us all- Amen.

Happy Easter Sunday. Shalom!
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by peteruuu(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2019
Zionista:

Stop making people think that Christians are fools. How can you be applying the scriptures in an off-point and out-of-point manner ?

The wife of the Ooni is a born again Christian. Being a regent is not tantamount to being given an express visa to hell fire.

Your rant is irreversibly warped.

Born again indeed cheesy grin

I'll just keep quiet. May God bring you out of your ignorance.

God bless you.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Yorubabyblood: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Damn it

To enter this girl dey do me like mad wink smiley

Lemme keep staring at the pix tonight go too sweet to self-service grin

Love me a girl with crown on her head cheesy turns me on like mad
See as she be like hugly monkey, na that one they turn u on ,kai
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by nasoeb: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2019
elyte89:

grin
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2019
RIP YORUBA CULTURE
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2019
peteruuu:

God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.
if u really believe God is Light, then u won't be here saying all this, because when light comes darkness disappears.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by decent2(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2019
I love Yoruba culture
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2019
I wish her long life on the throne.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by damoobaba: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2019
peteruuu:

God bless you richly.
Shalom!.
Thanks.
Why you Mumu like this,she said she was installed through prayers. Meanwhile, the Bible encourages believers to take leadership positions. And your parents will be proud they gave birth to someone like you O.
Who told you the only responsibility of believers is to go and vote during elections or only to be governed. The Bible says in Revelations 5:10 that we are ordained as priest and Kings unto our GOD( our loyalty should be to HIM), and we shall REIGN on the earth. Also read Isaiah 9:6&7.
Re: Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) by Alanpoza007: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2019
OboOlora:
All this Yoruba people sef Dem for five this one burger n milkshake before dem wear crown for am nah C as she b like person wey de IDP camp
Tribal bigot, being obese is not a sign of living well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Etymology Of The Word Oyinbo / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.