Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi (14649 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Will Be Ready In 2022 - FG / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by NOC1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Realdeals:

I doubt you know the project route.

The project is yet to pass Iju, beside the constraints it will face in places like Agege, Ikeja and oshodi etc is massive.
The Domalong bridge at Jibowu that is expected to be demolished is yet to be touched.
No overhead bridge has been constructed across major railway level crossing that is expected to be closed for the project....Fagba, Ashade, Ikeja, PWD, Ilupeju bypass, Mosalasi/Jibowu and Yaba.

this is exactly what I want to hear, thanks for the info.
if what you said above is the real state of things, June is not possible.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by udemzyudex(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Realdeals:
This man dey lie too much

Though work is ongoing but not at a pace that will guarantee the project readiness by June 2019.

The project is yet to pass Iju, the constraints it will face in places like Agege, Ikeja and oshodi. The Domalong bridge at Jibowu that is expected to be demolished is yet to be touched.
No bridge has been constructed across major railway crossing that will be closed....Fagba, Ashade, Ikeja, PWD, Ilupeju bypass etc

Work is going on slowing now at Agege, though I don't know if it's the contractors handling the rail line or the ones building that bridge.

At ikeja along/National , some rail lines have been removed, I believe they are trying to fix another one.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by ajayiopy: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
AMECHI KNOWS THAT THIS NOT POSSIBLE BUT STILL DEY DECIEVE US TO BE POLITICALLY RELEVANT
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by 912(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aboguede:
With small spirit of prophesy wey dey my body, i confirm you are Amaechi hidding under this moniker

Meanwhile, if you ask my take

All bubu boys ae bold liers

Amaeche is wors dan lie mohmd

You can't even spell correctly

It's liar not lier

It's Amaechi not Amaeche

It's worse not wor

It's lai not lie

It's Mohammed not mohmd

tongue tongue and you will still call Buhari a dullard

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by Aboguede(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
cheesy lol

You sabi bukuru oh

That still does not change the fact that bubu is a cow

Na the new 30k give u all dis power and agility?

Happy for u sha, at least you go see money take buy i pass my naighbor dis yr

You don work nobi small

912:

You can't even spell correctly

It's liar not lier

It's Amaechi not Amaeche

It's worse not wor

It's lai not lie

It's Mohammed not mohmd

tongue tongue and you will still call Buhari a dullard
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
We have been hearing this since 2015
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by Bluntemperor: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
-Mr Amechie,well done Sir.but a piece of advice to run an effective and efficient Train for 24/7 and 365days.can anyone volunteer to forward this to Honourable Minister of Transportation,irrespective of political affiliation.
1.don't run the trains for political benevolent but for good of all the citizens.
2.Hon.Minsta.have you entered The Lagos BRT.?, pls try it to have a first hand knowledge,they may not be perfect,but gradually working towards that, it's operations has brought a new viesta to running a profitable organization
-drivers don't touch the Cash/money,but has a good Monthly Salary,subject to flexibility change,
---ticketers collect money from persengers and issues tickets to would be persengers.
-every Personnel MUST buy a ticket unlike before now that Police,Army and all Armed forces and forces would join a bus or train would not pay a dime, is gone with the wind.
-ticketers issued a ticket based on the destination(shot or long) journey-no one is allowed to enter or join a bus without a ticket. before now,some will climb the bus or train from Iju to Lagos,pays nothing then hide on roof top of the Coach thereby evading payment of money for services rendered,a drain on Nigeria System.
Pls Sir,ensure proper maintainance- culture for both engines and Coaches and good Salary Structure is put in place.Remember in UK Minister regularly entered the public Bus and Train to ensure discipline and the public compliance and comfortability.G of Bless Nigeria.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
NOC1:
take it or leave it Amechi has performed as the minister of transportation, even those who hate him will nod in agreement to it.

He performed because he completed Afonja railways that GEJ started?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by Studyinchina200(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don’t trust you
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by aku626(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Adeyinka123:
Seriously speaking! This guy called Amaechi is really working. He is indeed a Minister of Transportation. I'm impressed.
You soon realize aviation is under transportation
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by farmspark(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
It will be lovely .
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by OluwaJoshking(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
See head like Agbalumo. Half plot is all I see.

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by Okoroawusa: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

Nobody is saying he is not trying mister, the guy is performing.

But saying it will be completed in June, Oga you and I know that it is a lie.
U r right but how do u reach goals if u don't set deadlines. Deadlines might not be reached or even extended.

I was once listening to Tony Elumelu of UBA n he said that when they took over the defunct Crystal Bank to set up Standard Trust Bank that they set a deadline of 10 years to be among the best 10 banks in Nigeria. They achieved it in 6 years of operations.

So if June doesn't work we extend it.Buhari is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by luluosas(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Show samples
Alejoe:
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by Rossikk(m): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2019
This is what you call a minister. Very hands-on approach to the job.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by kayroc: 5:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Realdeals:

Though work is ongoing but not at a pace that will guarantee the project readiness by June 2019.

The project is yet to pass Iju, the constraints it will face in places like Agege, Ikeja and oshodi. The Domalong bridge at Jibowu that is expected to be demolished is yet to be touched.
No bridge has been constructed across major railway crossing that will be closed....Fagba, Ashade, Ikeja, PWD, Ilupeju bypass etc

Good Bless you for this information.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by udemzyudex(m): 5:15am On Apr 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:

U r right but how do u reach goals if u don't set deadlines. Deadlines might not be reached or even extended.

I was once listening to Tony Elumelu of UBA n he said that when they took over the defunct Crystal Bank to set up Standard Trust Bank that they set a deadline of 10 years to be among the best 10 banks in Nigeria. They achieved it in 6 years of operations.

So if June doesn't work we extend it.Buhari is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams.

I hope so.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by shugabasbn: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2019
There is so too much noise over this train. Finish your work and connect the rail to other part of the country. I don't like government officers making noise over unfinished projects
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by sleemomymy: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Realdeals:

WORK IS ALREADY ON AT AGEGE AND IT IS GOING TOWARDS IKEJA. THE ACTIVITIES IN THOSE AREA MENTIONED ARE VERY HIGH. SO DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi by DisGuy: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2019
NOC1:

this is exactly what I want to hear, thanks for the info.
if what you said above is the real state of things, June is not possible.

Is Iju not in lagos? If the line can be in operation from Iju Lagos to Ibadan. Whilst they continue with the inner more densely populated part of Lagos; that is still something major

It's not until it reaches Ebutte Metta or Apapa. No one is asking what part of ibadan it will end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police, DSS, NSCDC In Supremacy Battle In Osun / One Shot Dead, Others Injured During Edo PDP Rally / Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.