Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university (26729 Views)

Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by GistFullGround: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aisha Buhari was a Hair Beauty Salon Operator before her husband became a President.

Where does she now want to get the millions to establish a University from?

This is stealing unlimited!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by PrinzCarter(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Efcc won't start work now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by Boyhood: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Are the dunce up there blind to see its sponsors are from qatar and sudan.?
Ogbeni, the op said partners NOT sponsor from Qatar and Sudan..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by EClassicgold(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
good idea its far better than mr buhari that want to invest on abbatior after his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by Ojiofor: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
bettercreature:
grin grin grin the country is fucccked!!! Obasanjo and Atiku built their own while in power and now Buhari want to build his own

Why not just name the school University of Integrity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by bettercreature(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

GEJ nko?
GEJ surrounded himself with thieves,destroyers and so on but didnt steal
Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by babyfaceafrica: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u a buharist? grin
who is a buharist?
Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by babyfaceafrica: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u a buharist? grin
who is a buharist?
Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by ijabiken1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Now I know this man claiming to be buhari is nt the real buhari,he is from sudan

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by jconsulting(f): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
At last Boko Haram will have a private University on terrorism and Waka about engineering, i know what they will focus is how to produce bomb ,God Forbid ...I pity the idiots that will send their children there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
k
Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by kayor62: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is one of the fake news that is worthy of neglecting and arresting of the originator is worthy.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
This woman should be arrested and charged for stealing government money

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by lukui: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
she is just happens to be a right person doing the right thing at the wrong time for a strongly set of hateful people!

you cannot satisfy everybody, but what she is doing now comes at a time when the opposition have not even accepted that they were defeated in the just concluded elections!

their rage and hate is filling the container to the brim!

so anything she does now will be like pouring oxygen inside fire! it puffs up and swells

you ask where did I get my facts from, check you friends on NAIRALAND!!!

YOU KNOW THEM DONT YOU?

@Buharisisdead @myvillagepeople @profilemessages @ @diebuhari @mynd44 @lalasticlala @amaratasha @coneheads @afonja @smellypussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by toprealman: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Upton:
Why Sudan? Sudan that hasn't recovered from the war. Shouldn't the partners be focused on their country?
Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari is dead. He has some one from SUDAN fronting cool shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by gurunlocker: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
This family has a way of scamming and deceiving people so they won't trace any stolen fund to them or make people think they are looting...

See how she's tagging Sudan and Qatar in the establishment deal.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by trevorhorace(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
strike every 2 yrs cos of lack of funding and you thinking of starting a private what..
better rethink o..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by RTSC: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Keep eating Nigeria without remnant.
May Allah punish all of una.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by Shikini: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Shameless thieves in Aso Rock

Madam, abeg leave Sudan and Qatar out of your thievery.

We know that game.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by omobaba1759: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Laughing in spanish, JAJAJAJAJA. After 176 universities in Nigeria alone.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by jrusky(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
And she is poor? And her husband fighting corruption bah? Ok nah.

I know apc will deny it same way they denied Keystone bank. I'm sure Aisha already owned the university secretly I can bet it she owned a Uni already apc dropped this news to test narket people reaction.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
With our money o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by enemyofprogress: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Rubbish!

ADVICE PLS!!!

Abeg how can I fry my chicken without it doing shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm owing my landlord 2years rent.

AM WAITING OOO

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hope they will gain admission without WAEC

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
lukui:
she is just happens to be a right person doing the right thing at the wrong time for a strongly set of hateful people!

you cannot satisfy everybody, but what she is doing now comes at a time when the opposition have not even accepted that they were defeated in the just concluded elections!

their rage and hate is filling the container to the brim!

so anything she does now will be like pouring oxygen inside fire! it puffs up and swells

you ask where did I get my facts from, check you friends on NAIRALAND!!!

YOU KNOW THEM DONT YOU?

@Buharisisdead @myvillagepeople @profilemessages @ @diebuhari @mynd44 @lalasticlala @amaratasha @coneheads @afonja @smellypussy

Why did this one mentioned me now

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by Easy1401(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wait O, How can a wife of poor President that just have only 150 cows since 2003 get money to build University?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by sapele914(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how is this news?
Hypocrite,who forced you into the thread to come and read the news?maybe we should say curiosity killed the cat?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Why Sudan that is in turmoil now? Could JubrilElSudan theory be real as Cameroonian Atiku is proposed by APC?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by SaintM90(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
With the 2.5b you claimed your ADC stole from you I guess... Sai Mai inteGLITY

angry sad shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by sapele914(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Easy1401:
Wait O, How can a wife of poor President that just have only 150 cows since 2003 get money to build University?
Only a mumu that can’t comprehend for himself,thinks a 2 time Preisident of Nigeria and commander in chief of the armed forces is poor spiritually and materially like his father and entire family,poverty indeed is a disease.

Maybe she forgot to mention to you that one of her daughter’s is married to Muhammad Indimi’s son,and for your information Muhammadu indimi by Forbes estimate is worth 700 million United States Dollars.
Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by Princedapace(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ojiofor:
With looted fund of course.

The first family uses family members and relatives to establish loot..

That has been the norm in Nigeria.. Nigeria and black race are finished..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university by babyfaceafrica: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
sapele914:
Hypocrite,who forced you into the thread to come and read the news?maybe we should say curiosity killed the cat?
seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit / Man Who Posted False Story About Governor Ortom On Facebook Arrested / Meet The 12 PDP Presidential Aspirants, All From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.