Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) (35708 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / Femi Otedola With Naomi Campbell At Arise Fashion Meet And Greet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by lilianofentse(f): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Me and this babe been run things that year....that time she still dey oshodi... until I Come tire with her embarassed
you really need a job.

Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by gladisa7: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2019
Akoka my akoka...we lead ..others envy us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Kenmatt(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2019
What is the relationship between the gown and the foot wear?
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Ayobami7(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2019
noted
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by ubee(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Houseofglam7:
They all obviously got a thing for Nigeria
Got a thing for Nigeria how? In what way? You're obviously deluded with delusions of grandeur like many Nigerian youths about the true standing or image of Nigeria in the international community.

Go and take a look at her itinerary, and that of other global superstars for the past 5 years to a decade, and you'll see how they've had several visits to countries like SA, Kenya, Morocco, Egypt, and even Ghana here.
If you think Nigeria is a destination for celebs, then you are irredeemably ignorant.
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2019
Just luv her dress
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Acedave1(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2019
dats the safest place for her cos if she move out of lagos,i trust my biafrans dem go kidnap her sharperly
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by wink2015(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
myuniben:
Naomi Campbell visits Department of Creative Arts of the University of Lagos for partnership between the Textile Unit and Gucci.

She’s part of Gucci Changemakers Council. Gucci has fellowship for Fashion and Design at Colleges in Cape Town , Nairobi, Accra and Lagos.

Source https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/04/naomi-campbell-visits-unilag.html

Interesting to see Naomi Campbell.

cool!
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2019
ubee:

Got a thing for Nigeria how? In what way? You're obviously deluded with delusions of grandeur like many Nigerian youths about the true standing or image of Nigeria in the international community.

Go and take a look at her itinerary, and that of other global superstars for the past 5 years to a decade, and you'll see how they've had several visits to countries like SA, Kenya, Morocco, Egypt, and even Ghana here.
If you think Nigeria is a destination for celebs, then you are irredeemably ignorant.
Are you done?
Okay bye undecided
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by ubee(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Are you done?
Okay bye undecided
Bye. Have a nice Sunday....
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
this american stripper.

issorite
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by agbonkamen(f): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
EnglishUsa:
Why is it that Nigerian lectures are not sexy? they looks more like Nigerian police. When sexy lecturer teach you in class you must attend her lectures, me i ike sexy lecturers shocked
shey na sexy lecturers matter carry you go abi no study make Bleep off from school grin grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by EnglishUsa: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
agbonkamen:
shey na sexy lecturers matter carry you go abi no study make Bleep off from school grin grin
i don fish school since and i still de go shool. Am also making cash
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Benwallt(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
I have being to that school several time and no record of me visiting. Naomi from America's visit is now news
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by namdo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
she know say naija na jungle ground that is probably why she has that canvas to go with a beautiful dress grin. UNILAG be like jungle? grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by showafrica(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
May be she is looking for wizkid
Re: Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nairaland likes Naomi Campbell too much. Please we in Sambisa wanna know why? Is she Nairaland's official mother? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And Chinedu Ikedieze Hang Out Together / Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.