Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary (68976 Views)

How Much Does Ecobank Pay Their Staff? / SEPLAT To Lay Off 80% Of Their Staff. Remaining 20% To Take A 70% Pay Cut / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by rainmoredays: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Passionate888:
Why you no put petrobas own? You just dey do guess work.
babanla guess work
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GavelSlam: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2019
legendsilver:
I wanted to work in one of them but no connection cry

You don't need connections.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by banio: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Getting an oil company job in Naija is like cutting an Iroko tree with a razor blade.. if you know u know

There are lots of openings. But they prefer outsourcing 99% of the positions. If only government/ DPR wii make compulsory that anybody flying to offshore MUST be a staff. Then You will see that they will employ good hands.

5 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Jokerman(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Fantasy
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by nwimo22(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga get the right certifications and u would get a job
which certificate are you talking about? Certificate from God?
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GTFO(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

you wan give jobseekers sleepless night abi

wicked op

anyway i will choose my hustle over these anytime anyday cool

I like this your hustle o grin
Cumman teach me na kiss

It's the little thousands that makes up ah million! #SmartMove

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by babyfalo: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Getting an oil company job in Naija is like cutting an Iroko tree with a razor blade.. if you know u know

You are wicked than Buhari
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by JEmma1(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

wicked op

what's your hustle Bros.?

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GTFO(f): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:

You don't need connections.

for this Nigeria ?? lol

Your nationality must be that of Atikus' cheesy
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GavelSlam: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2019
GTFO:

for this Nigeria ?? lol

Your nationality must be that of Atikus' cheesy

The problem is that many of you do not have successful role models to tap knowledge from.

Shame.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by ololade5597: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

wicked op

Dude don’t cover up .....we both know if you apply every year you ain’t still gonna be employed
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by ednut1(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2019
efefemi:
Exxon Mobil : Exxon Mobil is an American based oil and gas producing company which has a net worth of $400.4 billion. Having an entry salary of N7 – N10 million yearly which varies on level.

Chevron : It is also an American based energy corporation which has a net worth of $253.706 billion. Having an entry salary of N6 – 9million yearly based on level.

Shell : It is an oil and gas producing company which has its headquarters in Netherland, which has a net worth of $213.1 billion.Having an entry salary of N3.3-N8 million yearly depending on field of work

Statoil : It is also a Norwegian based oil and gas producing company which has a net worth of $155.5 billion. Having an entry salary of $79,259-$188,153 million yearly depending on field of work

Total : This has its head office in Paris and is one of the largest in Nigeria which has a net worth of $120.2 billion. Having an entry staff salary of N7 – N12 million yearly

Conoco Philips : It has its headquarters in Houston and also has a net worth of $100billion.Having an entry salary of $99,358 – $126,044 million yearly depending on field of work

Petrobas : It is Brazil company having a branch in Nigeria which has a net worth of $73 billion.

Nexen Inc. : It is a Chinese based company working in Nigeria which has a net worth of over $333 million.

Hardy Oil & Gas Plc : It is an oil and gas producing company which has its headquarters in London which has a net worth of over 67 million pounds.

Addax Petroleum : It is the largest oil and gas producer in China also working in various parts of Nigeria having a net worth of over 17 million pounds. Having an entry salary of $108-$125,000 million yearly depending on field of work.

https://efefemisblog.com.ng/2019/04/20/list-of-top-oil-producing-companies-in-nigeria-and-their-staff-entry-salarynaira-dollar/
fake

2 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by obamma: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2019
legendsilver:
I wanted to work in one of them but no connection cry

This info is what you need
https://myhighpayingjob.com
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by radiolover(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2019
So how many of us actually get job in this place?
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Lamasta(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Shell has always been on my mind grin
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by 12345baba(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Onyeedum:
The industry I love so much, but then I realized that technology is the future.
nice one, tech and agric

2 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by selemo: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
That is why guys enter Internet..

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2019
ololade5597:

Dude don’t cover up .....we both know if you apply every year you ain’t still gonna be employed

lol i dont even have an engineering degree

wetin carry me go find oil job

grin grin
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GTFO(f): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:

The problem is that many of you do not have successful role models to tap knowledge from.

Shame.

Eeyah sorry grin mumu-ish talk from a mumu-being !!
Can't blame yo ass! Just GTFO, nicely!
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by okayman4real(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
no be lie.

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GTFO(f): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2019
selemo:
That is why guys[b] enter Internet[/b]..

hmmnn
I'm confused o angry
is there an e-oil profession ?? If yes, me too want to ENTER INTERNET na..

what's the qualifications needed abeg
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GavelSlam: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2019
GTFO:

Eeyah sorry grin mumu-ish talk from a mumu-being !!
Can't blame yo ass! Just GTFO, nicely!

Of course, that's what a loser would say.

I don't need to convince you about anything.

You are already condemned to your position in life.

6 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by crowniran(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

wicked op

Bro can I send u a message?
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by kitaatita: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2019
virago:
Some of these figures aren't true

Most of them aren't correct

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2019
efefemi:
Exxon Mobil : Exxon Mobil is an American based oil and gas producing company which has a net worth of $400.4 billion. Having an entry salary of N7 – N10 million yearly which varies on level.

Chevron : It is also an American based energy corporation which has a net worth of $253.706 billion. Having an entry salary of N6 – 9million yearly based on level.

Shell : It is an oil and gas producing company which has its headquarters in Netherland, which has a net worth of $213.1 billion.Having an entry salary of N3.3-N8 million yearly depending on field of work

Statoil : It is also a Norwegian based oil and gas producing company which has a net worth of $155.5 billion. Having an entry salary of $79,259-$188,153 million yearly depending on field of work

Total : This has its head office in Paris and is one of the largest in Nigeria which has a net worth of $120.2 billion. Having an entry staff salary of N7 – N12 million yearly

Conoco Philips : It has its headquarters in Houston and also has a net worth of $100billion.Having an entry salary of $99,358 – $126,044 million yearly depending on field of work

Petrobas : It is Brazil company having a branch in Nigeria which has a net worth of $73 billion.

Nexen Inc. : It is a Chinese based company working in Nigeria which has a net worth of over $333 million.

Hardy Oil & Gas Plc : It is an oil and gas producing company which has its headquarters in London which has a net worth of over 67 million pounds.

Addax Petroleum : It is the largest oil and gas producer in China also working in various parts of Nigeria having a net worth of over 17 million pounds. Having an entry salary of $108-$125,000 million yearly depending on field of work.

https://efefemisblog.com.ng/2019/04/20/list-of-top-oil-producing-companies-in-nigeria-and-their-staff-entry-salarynaira-dollar/

ARE YOU SURE?
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GTFO(f): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:

Of course, that's what a loser would say.

I don't need to convince you about anything.

You are already condemned to your position in life.

Lmao! You're so stubborn! Lmao! I'm at work pls, DND!

I hope you get work sha? un-condemned fellow grin grin grin
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2019
JEmma1:
what's your hustle Bros.?

just doing ma trading thing bro

aint got energy for naija wahala
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by InvertedHammer: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2019
/
https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/salary-shell-total-mobil-schlumberger-chevron-nlng/

/

I could be wrong.

But I doubt oil companies will pay Nigerian workers higher than their counterparts in US. Even the ultimate Wall Street doesn't pay this much. The data is bogus. Perhaps, the OP doesn't know the meaning of "entry level"
So Total has maxed out entry level salary at $33k while Conoco is $99k. grin grin grin
/
Job openings: Try your luck

https://www.myjobmag.com/jobs-by-industry/oil-and-gas
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by GavelSlam: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2019
GTFO:

Lmao! You're so stubborn! Lmao! I'm at work pls, DND!

I hope you get work sha? un-condemned fellow grin grin grin

Work get levels .

And yes, I'm at work.

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by kristosky(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
So Addax pays minimum of $108,000 (#38.8million) salary!
Bloggers and their disgusting lies!
And mods would just rush to push any junk to FP! angry
As in ehh I am also shocked
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by maik99(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

wicked op

Olymp trade right man?
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
So Addax pays minimum of $108,000 (#38.8million) salary!
Bloggers and their disgusting lies!
And mods would just rush to push any junk to FP! angry

maybe their CEO is entry level CEO

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria / Which Are The Top 10 Law Firms In Nigeria? / UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.