Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat (25917 Views)

It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Atiku For Using Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge As Campaign Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by Agritech(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
for your information PU agent don't vote they only monitor votes
. That's not true, they are usually the first to cast their votes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by PearlStreet(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Debaiz:

Guy u nor well at all aswear

Na all ur comment Dey funny. Which one be stray bullet again. The last one na Galadima worthlessness

I dey like to totori those guys with my posts make them cry wella.

Imagine say Buba Galadima no fit influence just 2bpeople to vote for Atiku plus him to make am 3. And e dey cry say Atiku lose.

That Buba Galadima no do anything to make Atiku win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by celeiyke: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2019
Charge n bail lawyer
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by PearlStreet(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2019
celeiyke:
Charge n bail lawyer

You're hawking fowl eggs on Nairaland, yet you have the impetus to call a SAN charge and bail?

Are you aware that even if they sell your mother's ovaries, it won't be enough to pay Keyamo's legal fees?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by PearlStreet(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

Bro I pray say make i nor really get your time today because you go run, don’t start an argument with a borrowed data, it won’t sustain you

Bring it on, make I teach you lesson today.

You, Atiku, Galadima and Co are political nonentities without electoral value.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by ibietela2(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

Which mumu truth?

I doubt you've ever run a successful business.

I am not jobless like you, moving from one thread to another defending an old coupist, whose only qualification is INTEGRITY that he does not pose.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by ibietela2(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

Bring it on, make I teach you lesson today.

You, Atiku, Galadima and Co are political nonentities without electoral value.

SMH
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2019
To think that a whole president hired this useless tout is very funny.
Which responsible government will hire a man as useless as Keyamo?
Very hopeless and useless, foolish senseless idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by PearlStreet(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2019
ibietela2:

I am not jobless like you, moving from one thread to another defending an old coupist, whose only qualification is INTEGRITY that he does not pose.

Your talent is giving unsolicited support to thieves who have stolen funds meant for your education.

If Atiku and his fellow thieves in PDP didn't steal money meant for educating you, by now you would have been able to tell the difference between pose and possess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by bastardmod: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2019
# swear... Buhari... Swear grin
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

You're hawking fowl eggs on Nairaland, yet you have the impetus to call a SAN charge and bail?

Are you aware that even if they sell your mother's ovaries, it won't be enough to pay Keyamo's legal fees?

Keyamo is the most useless person called lawyer in Nigeria.

He a retard and he knows it.

stop fighting to protect and useless urching like Keyamo who is only but an opportunist...

Keyamo knows me very well and he know I know him to well. he has never ever won any case before, ask him.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by PearlStreet(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Keyamo is a SAN. No member of your lineage has that qualification.

Here is the idiot Atiku and Pdp hired as Atiku's spokesman.

You can now see why Pdp is a laughing stock.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by archangel1(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
shocked
be cautious of the image you use for your meme ......don't ride on xtians' liberality.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by PearlStreet(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Keyamo is the most useless person called lawyer in Nigeria.

He a retard and he knows it.

stop fighting to protect and useless urching like Keyamo who is only but an opportunist...

Keyamo knows me very well and he know I know him to well. he has never ever won any case before, ask him.

Keyamo knows you,
Keyamo has never won any case before.

Why do you Pdpigz lie like this, why?
You are always caught lying or stealing. Them take dishonesty swear for una?

You are a useless liar and a liar is a thief.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/06/13/keyamo-vs-national-assembly-reps-lose-10-year-old-case/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by omoiyalayi(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

Keyamo is becoming a great problem for Pdp. He constantly reminds them of their worthlessness and eternal folly.

Did you notice that SE Pdp politicians always avoid attacking Keyamo? They don't want to collect stray bullet for Atiku their lord and saviour.

D pix & d caption got me LooooL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2019
GavelSlam:
grin

Galadima only 2 votes in your polling unit you could volunteer for Atiku.

grin

You wicked no be small.

No how, you are an interloper, an infiltrator without conscience.

And you still dey chop the man money.

grin

Wait o, this man is supposed to have wife (wives) children, grandchildren and other family members in that polling unit now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by GavelSlam: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2019
maasoap:

Wait o, this man is supposed to have wife (wives) children, grandchildren and other family members in that polling unit now.

His daughter works in the presidency.

grin

He's simply grandstanding for Atiku to appreciate his effort, hopefully overlooking the fact that he didn't even vote Atiku.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by keneck1: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

This one is in sifia pain,e dey sweet us wella.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by Citizen0(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2019
This keyamo of a guy, belongs to the garage. This mad tout supposed to be loading buses. My instinct keeps telling me that, this tout bought his certificates.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by Debaiz: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

I dey like to totori those guys with my posts make them cry wella.

Imagine say Buba Galadima no fit influence just 2bpeople to vote for Atiku plus him to make am 3. And e dey cry say Atiku lose.

That Buba Galadima no do anything to make Atiku win.

Even Atiku sef know say d guy na scammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by danot1030: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2019
PDP is so disgusting. Just imagine after years rigging into power they are now so pain to the bone for losing and are now asking Buhari to swear with quoran, even Galadima that could only his vote and that of his wife to pdp at his polling unit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by espeeroke: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Result that was just written.
Balderdash! Keyamo, the Senior Advocate of Nonsense, a disgrace to SANship. It is unfortunate that he decided to loose his once growing reputation for a pot of porridge. Ko ye won, yoo ye won Lola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by loopman: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2019
Keyamo is a Nairalander

That sort of savagery in the tweets can only come from a Nairaland legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by goaldynboy: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2019
So it is what a tout like Keyamo said that zombies are bringing for us to read this morning?!

Somebody told you that you rigged election, you are still citing the score that you rigged and wrote to mock him! See how useless Keyamo is!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!!
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

Don't muder him na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by celeiyke: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

U think everyone is as fullish as ur lineage. How many high profile cases has ur Keyamo won

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by goaldynboy: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2019
GavelSlam:
grin

[s]Galadima only 2 votes in your polling unit you could volunteer for Atiku.

grin

You wicked no be small.

No how, you are an interloper, an infiltrator without conscience.

And you still dey chop the man money.

grin[/s]

Rubbish!!

Two votes that INEC and APC sat somewhere and wrote; is that what you zombies are citing?!

It is because of that fake, written two (2) votes that ATIKU is in Court to claim his mandate!!
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by Peacemaker5129(f): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2019
archangel1:
be cautious of the image you use for your meme ......don't ride on xtians' liberality.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by GavelSlam: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2019
goaldynboy:

Rubbish!!

Two votes that INEC and APC sat somewhere and wrote; is that what you zombies are citing?!

It is because of that fake, written two (2) votes that ATIKU is in Court to claim his mandate!!

Galadima, is that you?
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by naturalwaves: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

Your talent is giving unsolicited support to thieves who have stolen funds meant for your education.

If Atiku and his fellow thieves in PDP didn't steal money meant for educating you, by now you would have been able to tell the difference between pose and possess.
Jesu!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by naturalwaves: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

Temper justice with mercy now. Today is Sunday. How do you want someone that is already in sifia pains to handle all these TKO you are dishing out?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2019
This guy is seriously campaigning for lai's job!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Apapa Lagos Road Flooded After Heavy Rainfall / Ondo Election: Official INEC Result Updates In 17 Local Governments - Vanguard / PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.