Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Does It Take To Make Millions In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Does It Take To Make Millions In Nigeria? (1063 Views)

Export To Other African Countries And Make Millions In Naira / How To Start A Legit Business With Just 5k And Rake In Millions In Few Months. / Make Millions in few month aside ur Job with Good capital. (100%) guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Make Millions In Nigeria? by successdotcom: 1:02am On Apr 21, 2019
I struggled to see myself through school. I came out with good grades in a good course. I thought the sky was the limit. So many years after, no good job, no money, just pure suffering. I have gone to countless interviews.. Done several businesses.. Even manual jobs..what do I have to do? I have the brains, talent..am hardworking.. What??
Re: What Does It Take To Make Millions In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 21, 2019
To be honest, It used to be survival for the fittest but now it's survival for the smartest and still in the spirit of honesty, the only way to make millions are 2.

1- Fraud (fraud of any kind, be it internet fraud or gaming the system at where you work)

2- Monopoly (study Dangote, Bill Gates and why Mark is trying to buy out any other social media that threatens facebook)

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Make Millions In Nigeria? by successdotcom: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
aaronson:
To be honest, It used to be survival for the fittest but now it's survival for the smartest and still in the spirit of honesty, the only way to make millions are 2.

1- Fraud (fraud of any kind, be it internet fraud or gaming the system at where you work)

2- Monopoly (study Dangote, Bill Gates and why Mark is trying to buy out any other social media that threatens facebook)
Throw more light..pls..ideas and suggestions welcome
Re: What Does It Take To Make Millions In Nigeria? by successdotcom: 12:30pm On May 05, 2019
Millionaires in the house.. Abeg talk...
Re: What Does It Take To Make Millions In Nigeria? by ogawisdom(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
You can only make millions if u have millions to invest otherwise you will climb the ladder gradually but steadily by doing paid works for others.

Times have changed even if u have a million dollar business idea u will be buried with it if u don't have the capital to implement it.

The govt here is dumb to to get loan na war even if u do the infrastructure here will cripple the biz in less than 2 yrs

(1) (Reply)

Make Over $50 Per Week / Snitching?Get Control Over Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone / Yellonaira: Invest Money And Get Double In 3days (legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.