Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Home Service Drycleaning Now Available In Ikoyi And V/island - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Home Service Drycleaning Now Available In Ikoyi And V/island (498 Views)

Drycleaning/laundry Seminar/training / Now Available In Ikoyi And V/island: Home Service Drycleaning / Now Available In Ikoyi And V/island: Home Service Drycleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Service Drycleaning Now Available In Ikoyi And V/island by y2kaustin(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hi,
I just want to bring to you notice the availability of a Home service Dry cleaning now available in your area.Due to popular demands by some of my clients,i have decided to give into their demands,so you too can take advantage of this Prompt,Reliable and Efficient service.My charges are moderate,and the service is Classical.A trial will really convince you,anyone interested kindly call : 08097087395 or 08134340380 hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

5% Commission On Every Sale This Festive Period / Get Over 40 Free Business Ideas / Needs 10k Mt Of Ago To Be Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.