Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Easter To Me Is A Time To Reflect On One’s Self As A Christian - Ella Mensah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Easter To Me Is A Time To Reflect On One’s Self As A Christian - Ella Mensah (235 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter To Me Is A Time To Reflect On One’s Self As A Christian - Ella Mensah by MhizMuna: 2:08am On Apr 21, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah may appear worldly to the public eye, but surprisingly, she is very spiritual at heart.

While sharing her plans for the festive season with Potpourri, the alluring actress revealed what Easter means to her.“Easter to me is a time to reflect on one’s self as a Christian. It is a time to remember my creator and everything he went through for me.

https://www./2019/04/easter-to-me-is-a-time-to-reflect-on-ones-self-as-a-christian-ella-mensah.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Easter To Me Is A Time To Reflect On One’s Self As A Christian - Ella Mensah by itspzpics(m): 5:07am On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Easter To Me Is A Time To Reflect On One’s Self As A Christian - Ella Mensah by GistmoreNG: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Jasper Comedy / [music] Yemi Alade Featuring. Rick Ross – Ohio My Gosh (remix) / "He Played Himself" - Ruggedman Reacts To Nairamarley’s Arrest - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.