Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title (17223 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by ogbiwa: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2019
English striker Eniola Aluko scored as Juventus Women beat Verona 3-0 to retain their Serie A Women title by one point from Fiorentina.

Aluko, 32, slotted in Juve's third goal in the 69th minute following efforts from Petronella Ekroth and Cristiana Grielli.

This is her fourth league title having helped Chelsea to three in England.

In March, Aluko played in front of 39,000 fans at the Allianz Stadium - a record for a women's game in Italy.

Capped 102 times by England, Aluko joined Juventus in June 2018.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47999125

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Okay.
More breeze to her heat.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by YoungLionone: 6:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Q
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by rainmoredays: 6:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Congtates
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by YoungLionone: 6:30am On Apr 21, 2019
cool
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by braveboy64(m): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2019
the clubs in that league are too weak

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by Sukakma(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2019
logon599:
Wait na only Juventus waka come? What are the other clubs in Italy doing? What kind of unhealthy dominance is this? Say what you want but I don't think it's good for the future of a league when you already know who's taking the title at the start of the season. Other teams just know they're fighting for the remaining spots. After a while it starts affecting the level of competition in the players.
Italy has clubs that can stand up and challenge Juve. What are they doing?
Bros..u jst said my mind..Ts very very annoying..jst look at the points between first and second..almost 20points fa..they need to excuse Juve out of that league cos I see Juve winning Serie A for the next twenty years..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2019
It is a phase, it will pass.

Same was said of Inter Milan, Ac Milan, Manchester United, Lyon and other countless other clubs during their dominance.
Nothing last forever.

Even the almighty EPL, I see Manchester City winning five out of the next six league title this season inclusive
logon599:
Wait na only Juventus waka come? What are the other clubs in Italy doing? What kind of unhealthy dominance is this? Say what you want but I don't think it's good for the future of a league when you already know who's taking the title at the start of the season. Other teams just know they're fighting for the remaining spots. After a while it starts affecting the level of competition in the players.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by jullidee2006: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2019
welcome...congratulations
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by bewla(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2019
jamboree
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by Gosj01(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2019
Nice one, btw I sell good, neat and cheap laptops.

More information in signature.

Happy Easter
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2019
logon599:

@ sukakma and alexistaiwo,

The thread is about women soccer. The difference in points between Juve women, Fiorentina is just one point. Juve is on 56, Fiorentina is on 55 and even third placed Ac Milan women is trailing Juve by 4 points.

Eniola has done well and her light has not dimmed since she left England after the racism row and victimisations.

Congrats to her. The brother is in China mesmerising with his left foot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by messi042: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2019
some ass lickers will come and start praising ronaldo for helping juventus women team to win the league
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2019
Juve women fa, still dey dominate their women league..Na wa!

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by Ayobami7(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2019
The Best
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by GavelSlam: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Correct girl.

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by fx45(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Sukakma:
Bros..u jst said my mind..Ts very very annoying..jst look at the points between first and second..almost 20points fa..they need to excuse Juve out of that league cos I see Juve winning Serie A for the next twenty years..
It was Inter Milan at some point. In France, it was Lyon for a long period before the rise of PSG. It was Fenerbahce at some point in Turkey, today we have Istanbul Basaksehir even if the competition is tough but the dominance is no longer there. In Scotland, it was once Rangers and they fell, today it is Celtic and Rangers are finding their way up again.

Such is the nature of the football business. Kingdoms come and go

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by Acedave1(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Am so happy for her cos she no choose dis curse land as her country
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by KingWarri: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2019
logon599:
grin
make dem send the other clubs go relegation...
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by Denikayan: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2019
I almost collapsed..

Thought it was Eniola Badmus
Re: Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title by dfrost: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2019
Why Eniola didn't agree to play for Nigeria still baffles me till today. Eni, why nah? embarassed cry undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Find A Good Left-back ! Udeze Warns Gernot Rohr / OFFICIAL: Man Utd Appoint Solskjaer As Permanent Manager On A 3-year Contract / Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.