Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) (38479 Views)

Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by damola1: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2019
She is very beautiful. I will be honored to spend time with her

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Wat even enticed d rapist

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:
I wonder who's gonna marry her lipsrsealed
I can't bring myself to sleep with a sickle cell patient, Disgusting.
You are indeed Satan. But i rebuke you IJN.
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Justinba1997(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:
are you sure you are human,cus I dont see anybody with is right cense will vomit these noncense you just vomit now...
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Jamalifeglobal: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2019
And someone with just one challenge will be cursing God up and down. Good bless you dear and happy Birthday
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2019
God bless you.
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:

Small pikin without home training giving a platform to spill trash anonymously on NL sad

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Jamalifeglobal: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen sad

Is she born again?

And coming from someone whose moniker is interpreted "White penis" I wonder.
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2019
those fresh laps tho
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by funshiba(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:

I am sure she cant sleep with losers like you, Product of Leaking condom....

3 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by funshiba(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen sad

Is she born again?

Who is this retard?
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by ceemed: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2019
Dachilino, please contact me on follwn - 09033557227 or 08115777118. I'd like to do same(i'm a medical doctor, no fear)
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:
I wonder who's gonna marry her lipsrsealed I can't bring myself to sleep with a sickle cell patient, Disgusting.
The fact is that your brain is truly infected with T'virus. Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Christ. What a sexy sickler

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2019
Congrats
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by britiko: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:

Shes far better saner than you. Shes impacting lives while you are destroying ur destiny with ur utterances. Seriously, u sound disgusting and demented...

3 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by kondogbia(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:
I wonder who's gonna marry her lipsrsealed I can't bring myself to sleep with a sickle cell patient, Disgusting.
Seems you're in severe pains.

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2019
Jaynom:

So after reading her Ordeal That's the only thing that came to your mind? People like you give me reasons to hate Religious people!

So you think Amuocha is Religious? Nah, he's just plain stupid!

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by aspiring44: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2019
The fact that sickle cell anemia is regarded as a life time illness but one should bear in mind a sickle cell patient need to be loved and pampered . I once went out with one and she was fantastic . They are beautiful inside out. Evaluation and assessment of their status is the key to proper management of their status. It happened that I have to run a genotype test show if we are compatible and alas confirmation showed that I was AA and she was ever happy thereafter .

Infact she made me understand that apart from sickle cell which is SS , there are other genetic strains like SC and ST., but the latter is common in South American people.

However , understanding a sickle cell patient is very important .It affords both the sickle cell patient and the partner a lot of issues. A sickle cell patient will always avoid rainfall not fall on her because once she drenched with water she becomes cold and it will surely trigger crisis. They are very prone to fever .

Understanding and managing their crisis makes them to live longer . Do's and don't , eating habits , good fruits with powerful antioxidants properties is suitable for them .

5 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

So you think Amuocha is Religious? Nah, he's just plain stupid!
Damn! grin
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen sad

Is she born again?

Brainwashed fanatics enriching your pastors. Is it religion that is helping her live?

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:
IF SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER WOULD YOU HAVE SAID THIS .YOU'RE REALLY DISGUSTING.
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Reinah(f): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
"Strong women" aka "feminists" aka "Queens" like having this Competition of who suffer pass to show who is stronger who need's more Pity.
Still I hate that she was raped tho sorry about that I hope you're over it and the rapist is made to pay for his or her crime.
As for sickle cell she's not out of reach yet 21 is the line

So what exactly is your point?

3 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by efikoefiko(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2019
What's born again please?
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:

I really love and cherish her, i wish she can contact me back, I bet you by this time next year you will see our weeding pictures with heavy pregnant. then you will reverse your words.

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:

You are suffering from Brain atrophy
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:
Its your dirty mouth that's disgusting
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by eagleeye2: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
"
As for sickle cell she's not out of reach yet 21 is the line
21 is the line for what? You people will not know about a subject matter but will be yarning opata.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by eagleeye2: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2019
ednut1:
Must everything be online ni
Must you comment.
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by eagleeye2: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2019
ednut1:
Must everything be online ni
Must you comment.
Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by LoveFayfay(f): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Jesus died to give us life, so bask and wallow in the power of his resurrection for a new life .

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2019
she has big yansh ,will chop and clean mouth sickle cell my foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / Baby Born With Cleft Lip In Ogun - Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.